Forty-Four

Third person's pov

Inspector Choi was in her office after finishing the reviews before the gala night tomorrow. She slides open her drawer to put back some papers but her eyes caught something shining in there which she had kept for a few months, she'd probably had forgotten everything about it.

A ring. 

The ring she found at the hospital like twenty chapters ago. 

She didn't even have the chance to return the ring to her. However, one thing ticks her off when she rubbed on the surface of the ring. It doesn't look like an ordinary piece of decorative jewelry. 

Inspector Choi carefully moves the ring near her eyes to take a closer look at the word carved on the ring. 

"With love- Death Whisperer..." She muttered and had a confused look. 'Death Whisperer?' She thought to herself and decides to search the name through her computer.

Clicking onto the keyboard keys and finally pressed the search button to reveal the results. Well, she was not expecting this at all.

No Result

She bites her lip. Of course, if she was still active she wouldn't make it as a news article on the internet. She silently pondered for a while before clicking on her keyboard for another secret website. 

After a good few minutes...

Bingo!

"Death Whisperer, also known as a member of the underworld society's most feared hitwoman in the USA..." Inspector Choi muttered before continuing. 

"She murdered her own husband and took over his criminal organization. Not long after that, she suddenly disbanded the organization and fled to Seoul."

"For roughly two and a half years, there were no reported actions from Death Whisperer until 20th April year 2000, she made her first appearance by bombing Eunmun Sacred Hospital in Seoul..." Inspector Choi widened her eyes after reading that last sentence. 

Death Whisperer was the one behind the bombing incident. She was the one who murdered Inspector Choi's parents. Despite this sudden realization, Inspector Choi proceeds to read further.

"Death Whisperer had stepped down from being a hitwoman to focus on building her own assassin organization. Thus, becoming the leader of the assassins. Till this day forward, the organization is having a feud with the Seoul Intelligence Agency." 

Inspector Choi didn't expect all of this. 'So Death Rose could be working under her. That means she really isn't our main problem here. Even if we captured Death Rose, the leader of the assassins can still produce more and more of her minions.' Inspector Choi thought to herself before deciding.

'We have to find this Death Whisperer if we're going to put a stop to this little feud.'

***

Jimin stands in front of the mirror and inhales some air before releasing it as he checks himself out, wearing a classic dark suit for the charity gala-night.

He let out a sigh as he's reminded of his guard duty so it will be less exciting than what he hoped at first. Mr. Bang came in and stood behind Jimin while flashing a proud grin.

"Looking handsome, son." Jimin scoffed at his comment.

"You don't look too... shabby I guess." He complimented as he glances at Mr. Bang's suit. He has a dark blue bow tie, unlike Jimin who decides to stick with the classic black tie.