Thirty-Seven

"Wait so let me get this straight..." Hangyeom pinched the bridge of his nose before sighing.

"Young Rae, the self-proclaimed fashionista best friend of yours, has a date and wants you to help choose an outfit for her at the mall..." Kyung Mi nodded almost immediately"Kyung Mi, you can't even decide what outfit to wear for my graduation ceremony weeks ago. And meanwhile, Young Rae has the most knowledge in the fashion department compared to you." Hangyeom added sarcastically. Obviously not really buying her excuse.

"Come on Hangyeom. You should already know that we ladies are extremely complicated when it comes to fashion choices. Besides, I've been friends with her for so long I'd know what would suit her the best." Kyung Mi pleaded as she clings to Hangyeom's arm. Not letting him go once she have his approval.

Hangyeom sighs before giving her a nod of approval. "Alright Kyung, try not to buy too many things back home. Call me when you're done or if you need a ride back home..."

"No worries. Rae's driving today so you don't have to worry about me not coming home Hangyeom. Ja, I'm off now!" Kyung Mi replied before shutting the front door, leaving Hangyeom home alone for today.

Hangyeom lets out a sigh before going back to what he was doing.

Receiving his next mission details. 

Ding Dong

Hangyeom closes his laptop and got up as soon as he heard the doorbell rang. Did Kyung Mi forget her keys or her purse again? He thought to himself, knowing Kyung Mi is sometimes a clutz. He opens the door, expecting it to be his sister but what greeted him was what he expected at all.

Not one bit.

Zero Valtori.

Hangyeom grits his teeth and his grip on the front door tightens. 

"Well, aren't you gonna welcome me in, Aday?" Nah, he doesn't really want to welcome this intruder and would rather kick his ass off from his property.

But he can't really do that since they had an agreement with the mafia gang and the assassin organization. "Cut the small talk, what do you want?!" He spat straight at him, no Mr. Nice Guy treatment for this asshole, he said in his mind.

"Woah, don't need to get all aggressive here with me. I just happened to drop by and wanted to have a chat with you." That only let Hangyeom's guard up. And clearly Zero can tell that he is getting all suspicious about it.

"Your sister isn't home right? My personal butler isn't with me today so it's just us two bros chilling out. What do you say?" Hangyeom still does not trust him but knowing Zero, he would not back down no matter what till he gets what he desires in the end. 

In the end

He let Zero in.

***

Hangyeom poured some tea for Zero and placed it in front of him, facing him as he sat on the opposite couch. He carefully watches Zero's every move, even when he sips his tea.

"So shall we get down to business, Aday?" He said as he put down the teacup on the coaster. He crosses his leg getting comfortable with the place while Hangyeom continues to glare at him.

"As I've said before, I want to chat with you about a certain thing that's been bothering for quite a while now, mostly it concerns with assassin Death Rose." Hangyeom sat up straight from his seat.

"Her matters don't concern with you." Zero laughs slightly.

"I'm not interested in what you have to say about that but if you don't cooperate with me. Then I might as well ask her personally." Hangyeom stood up with his clenched fist as he gives him a death stare. How dare this guy has the guts to asks such confidential matters which is unrelated to their work.