Twenty-four

Author's pov
"Why of all people in this hospital, you are doing here?!" Hangyeom said as his hands clenched into fists at the visitor in his sister's room.

"Jeez, you should be thankful that I save your sister and brought her here just in time." Zero smirked, enjoying the reaction of the assassin in front of him.

"You call that saving?! You were the one who orchestrated that car crash from the beginning!" Hangyeom revealed but Zero only scoffed.

"If anything happened to my sister, I'll make sure you pay the price Zero..." Hangyeom warned.

"For Pete's sake, can't a girl can some sleep!?" They both were startled when they heard the supposedly asleep girl talking.

"Kyung M-" Hangyeom paused as she noticed the different eye color of the girl.

It was not her sister. 

"How are you feeling, Rose?" Zero interrupted as her gaze shifted towards him. 

"By the way how you two were yelling off each other's faces, I've totally been disturbed by you," Rose replied before glancing over to Hangyeom.

"You own me one that she's alive, Aday..." Hangyeom looked up with wide eyes.

"I saved her from the impact alright. She's still weak in there so I recommend that you move her to a normal ward before she freaks out about this secret floor." Rose suggested and Hangyeom just nodded. 

"Who is that person you recommend to moved, Rose?" Zero abruptly asked as Rose smirked.

"Someone you should have lookup on the internet since you are such a genius aren't you?" Zero gulped at the words Rose said as she gave him a dominant smile. 

"I'm tired. I'm off to sleep, boys. Don't try to wake me up and Aday!" Hangyeom pays attention.

"I'm hoping you'll do what I've asked you to once I wake up." Hangyeom nodded as she falls back to sleep peacefully.

###################
The next day, Kyung Mi was moved from the secret floor up to the VIP ward just a few floors in the hospital. Hangyeom followed them up to her ward where he placed all her necessary things in there.

He took a seat on the couch next to her bed before letting a sigh.

He heard a knock on the door and he quickly straightened up himself from his seat.

The door opened, revealing the doctor who's here to checkup on Kyung Mi.

"I see your sister has switch wards. I'll check on her later since it must have been tiring for you two already." The doctor said before turning to leave the room.

"Chae Seon, wait!" Hangyeom called as the doctor stopped in front of the door.

"I-I..." Hangyeom stuttered. Words are unable to form out of his lips as he continued to look at the back image of her ex-girlfriend.

"If there's nothing you wish to ask Mr. Song, I'll be taking my leave now." Chae Seon said as she turned her head around and give him her professional smile. 

"No! Wait Chae-" 

"It's Doctor Lee, Mr. Song. This is the hospital so please refrain yourself from using informalities here." Chae Seon cut. 

Hangyeom scratched the back of his neck as Chae Seon waited for him to speak.

"Can we just... talk or have some coffee together?" Hangyeom suggested.

"I'm afraid not Mr. Song. I have to check on the patients here and I have a meeting later this afternoon." Chae Seon said, making Hangyeom lower down his gaze.