Eight

Third person's pov
"Tae!!!" Jimin exclaimed as he slides the door of one of the hospital wards with force causing a nurse nearby to shush him so he wouldn't disturb the other patients.

Jimin walked towards the conscious body that was lying peacefully on the hospital beds. Agent Jin and the rest of Team Bts were practically at the ward after they received the message from Jin. Jin got up from the chair when he notices Jimin's presence.

"Hyung!! What happen?! I got here as soon as I heard Tae wa-" Agent Jin shut him up by smacking his head in the process in order to calm him down from having what seems to be somr panic attack.

"Aishh relax Jimin.. You're gonna wak-"

"KIM TAEHYUNG WHERE ARE YOU!!!" There came a panting Taera along with Hoseok behind following with the loud slam of the door being open, startling the boys conversation.

"Omg Taehyung ah!! What happen to you!!??" Taera panicked as she rush towards Taehyung's side.

"Yah behave yourself Agent Taera!! We're at the hospital!" Jin smacked her head but not as hard as how he did with Jimin, earning a groan from the young girl who only pouted while caressing her poor head.

"What happened Jin hyung?" Hoseok asked.

"Well.. someone broke into the SIA department last night. Some of the security guards are getting treated here after inhaling a toxic chemical gas bomb that was released. Taehyung here, was smart enough to figured her plan and decided to confront her alone but was injured....badly by her." Jin explained.

"Her?" Jimin mumbled in confusion, thinking who is this her.

Taehyung's hand suddenly flinch under Taera's warm palms and she immediately advert her attention to him. Taehyung slowly open his eyes like a baby who just open his eyes for the first time, adjusting to the brightness of the room and looking around to see his worried team members and his cousin beside him.

"Tae, are you alright?!" Taera asked in a worried tone.

"Urgh....my body aches.." Taehyung hissed in pain and if it was planned, the doctor arrive to Taehyung's ward.

"I see you are awake Mr Kim. How are you feeling?" The doctor asked while he grab the clipboard which was hanging on the end of the bed.

"I feel nothing but pain." Taehyung said without hesitation and earned a small chuckle from the doctor himself.

"Well Mr Kim, you are considered lucky your arms didn't broke off and it will soon healed within a few months."

"The bones on both of his upper arms were fractured, his abdomen was injured, the bones of his rib cage was also seen crack and not to mention he's in no condition to take part in any physical activities until he recovers. Luckily the surgery was a complete success and he just needs to stay in the hospital for a few weeks and he should be fine." The doctor said before excusing himself out from the room and will check on him after a few hours.

"You're terrible Tae!! Getting yourself injured like that!! Did you know how worried I was when I got a call saying you're in the damn hospital Tae?!!" Taera blurted in anger and her hands across her hips.

"Manners Taera ah." Jin interrupted but only to receive a death glare from Taera.

"I'm sorry....but I had to do something about it.." Taehyung said in satoori accent with his casual raspy voice.

"And you were reckless.." Everyone turned their heads towards the owner of the voice.

Inspector Choi