Forty-Five

||Personally I don't like writing fight scenes but here we go again. This chapter is very messy.||

Third Person's pov

"Welcome to the SIA's charity gala night! We hope everyone will enjoy this festive..." Mr. Bang announced at the front of the stage. Inspector Choi was next to him, guarding him and making sure the agents are doing their part during guard duty.

There is literally every assigned guard in every corner of the building. Even the attendees are mandatory for their ID cards to be checked at the entrance hall. So far there is nothing out of the ordinary, and Inspector Choi is doing her part to protect the director of SIA, Mr. Bang.

"Nothing to report on my side, inspector." Inspector Choi receives the report through her earpiece.  "Good. Keep your eyes open and report at once for any suspicious activity." 

"Roger that." The guard said and hangs up the call as he continues his rounds outside the building. Whistling the night away as he strolls down the path with his flashlight shining the way. 

Suddenly a strange silhouette appeared behind him and strikes his neck, causing the guard to pass out and collapse on the ground. And the attacker drags him to a dark closed space and locks him there, getting another problem out of their way.

"All clear in the south wing." Assassin Hyun reported but was caught off guard as someone shined the flashlight towards his way. 

"HEY! WHO ARE YOU-" 

The guard wasn't able to complete his words before falling in front after getting shot from behind. 

"Cat? What are you doing down here? Aren't you suppose to be-" Hyun whispered yelled at his fellow assassin but Cat hurriedly shushes him.

"Shhh. There's no time. We've been spotted." His eyes widened and Cat grabs his arm without wasting time and dashes off.

***

"I repeat. Anyone from the south wing can report to me the current situation? Guards from the east wing, please have someone there at once! Can anyone give me a response?!" Inspector Choi said through the earpiece but nothing other than the sounds of the signal breaking up. 

'Damn it' She curses in her head. Something was definitely not right, and she is currently in the main hall with Mr. Bang and the rest of the staff members. 

"Agent RM, do you copy?!" 

Chsuuhhhh

After a few good seconds, there was a reply through her earpiece. "Agent RM reporting here." Inspector Choi let out a sigh of relief.

"Something is not right outside. I want you and team BTS on a lookout." 

"We're on the move right now as we speak, inspector." Agent RM reported 

"Do not alarm the guest, Agent RM." And he hangs up. He glances around his surroundings and he's already aware of the missing guard from their duty spots. 

"Agent V. How's it looking from your view?" Agent RM said through the earpiece. 

"It doesn't look good, Agent RM." Agent V reported as he adjusts his position while looking through his sniper scope. "I'm detecting strange behavior and foreign vehicles from outside the building. And I've witnessed an intruder on the south wing, permission to fire sir?" Agent V added.

"Are you sure he is an intruder? Where is he heading?" 

"He is heading inside the building and I'm positive he is an assassin, sir-"