Twenty-Nine

"No...you're wrong..." She pushed her way through the doctors and nurses. She was stunned with the horrible news which she received not long ago from the hospital.

"My baby isn't dead! She can't be dead! She just CAN'T!" She yelled while hugging the lifeless little body of a girl on her death bed. 

She turned around towards the medical team who were all standing there feeling grief over the loss of the mother's child. 

"How can you do this to her?! You're supposed to save my daughter not grief over her death!" She yelled while giving a soft kiss to the girl in her embrace, totally not believing in the fact that she was gone. 

"Bring my angel back... Bring my Rosey back to me. She doesn't deserve this at all. SHE DOESN'T DESERVE IT AT ALL!!!"

*gasp*

I woke up abruptly in the middle of the stormy night. My head hurts as I got up to get myself a glass of water. 

I poured the water and drank all in one shot as I carefully make my way towards the large window in the room. 

My nightmares are getting weirder and weirder. I don't remember getting involved with any of the scenarios that were displayed in my dreams.  

It all just doesn't make sense to me. I thought hard as I stared at my reflection through the glass window. 

*BOOM*

The loud thunder strikes flash through my eyes as the loud sound pierced through my ears. My eyes glued to my reflection on the window. 

Stunned

I saw my exact reflection.

But it looks somehow different.

My eyes are red.

My glass fell to the soft carpet below me as I couldn't move my body. It's as if my body was not under my control anymore. 

I saw my reflection curved her lips into a soft smile as fluid fell off her red eyes.

I don't think its tears because the fluid seems to be in a very dark color. 

Perhaps black.

She sobbed as I began processing what's happening to my body. 

"Please..."

I heard the voices in my head whispering as I stare blankly into my reflection. 

"save yourself..."

I felt wet stains on my hospital gown. 

I turned my head hesitantly as I saw black stains on it. 

I panicked and lifted my hands towards my gown but I stopped once I noticed more stains dripping off from my face continuously. 

I shifted my hands to touch my face and there I feel it.

Tears. 

I stared heavily on my palms as I look at my reflection again with fear. 

She was glaring at me while the black stains still dripping down her face like a waterfall.

She didn't seem like she cared about the fluid at all.

"before 'it' consumes you forever..."

Those were the last words I heard before another loud thunder strike hits, sending me back into the land of dreams.

................