Five

Third person's pov
"Aday-sshi, are you alright?" Cat, another assassin from the organization asked while handling another ice pack to Han Gyeom.

Apparently Han Gyeom was badly beaten up by the devil Kyung Mi back in the car park so he had no other choice but to inject the anesthesia dose from his pocket into her bloodstream again to avoid her from rampaging the city.

Han Gyeom hates using it but it was the only way to tame the monster inside of Kyung Mi.

"I'm fine Cat.. It's just Rose I'm worried about.." He said and hissed when the ice pack collided on his bruise face. The president ain't gonna like it seeing him all beat up.

"Why didn't you let Death Rose visit a therapists Aday? She's going to get worse even with those anesthesia injections." Han Gyeom's pal, Hyun suggested.

Other than Han Gyeom himself who knows about Kyung Mi's rare disorder, His pals, Cat and Hyun knows and understand what she's been going through. But they weren't allowed to know the sweet, bubbly Kyung Mi living above the shadows.

"I know..." Han Gyeom mumbled and place the other free hand above his face. Mentally thinking what he should do with a sister who's suffering from DID. (Dissociative identity disorder)

"So where's Death Rose in the mean time..." Cat questioned.

"She's resting at home. I figured she would wake up being normal again so I didn't want her to know what the other side of her was doing the whole time..." Han Gyeom said only earning a few stares from the two assassins.

Cat suddenly sprinted up from the couch and rushed towards the girls changing room. Hyun and Han Gyeom were giving each other the confuse look but only to be disturbed by their panicking friend.

"S-she's not...h-here...." Cat panted but the two boys couldn't understand her.

"Woah Cat what's wrong?! Is there another break in or what?" Hyun said attempting to calm her down.

"NO YOU BUFFOON!! ITS ROSE!! H-HER ASSASSIN UNIFORM ISN'T HERE!!" Cat suddenly shouted and knocked Hyun's head with her fist.

"W-what do you mean... Her outfit isn't here!!??" Han Gyeom questioned while shaking in fear.

"Every assassin's uniform is supposed to be in their respective lockers but Death Rose's locker was empty!!" Cat said in a panic tone.

"Perhaps Rose took hers back home?" Hyun thought but only to get smack by Cat again.

"You fool, we have such a rule of not taking our uniforms unless it's a mission assigned by President Song herself!" Cat reminded.

"But Rose is resting at home.." Han Gyeom mumbled and grab his hair in frustration.

"Y-you don't think that.. Assassin Death Rose could be..." Hyun said but they all just snapped.

"We need to go. All of you are coming with me to find her." Han Gyeom demanded and the two of them nodded and dashed towards the changing room.

No she can't possibly went to hunt for that agent alone right now! She hasn't even search up for their profiles and plus the high surveillance...

She'll get caught for sure!

##############
Seoul Intelligence Agency
"It's getting late Agent Kim. You should probably go back now." A soft voice woken Agent Taera up. She quickly patted her face with her hands and looked up at the source of the voice.

"Oh Agent Jung! What are you doing here?" Taera asked, trying to keep her eyes opened at the man in front of her.

"Yah, you're exhausted Agent Kim! I think it's time for you to call it a day." Agent Jung Hoseok said but only to stop when he saw Taera falling back to sleep again.

Hoseok couldn't help but to squat down and stare at the peaceful young agent dozing off to hopeland. (A/n: Pbft, why dreamland when you can have hopeland instead XD)

He took off his blazer and hug it around Agent Kim's small fragile body so that she won't catch a cold.

"Yah Taehyung, I'm bringing your cousin back home to rest. She looks pretty exhausted for today." Hoseok ask as he saw his dongsaeng walking past her office.

Taehyung look hesitant at first but he trusts his hyung so much that he'll bring her back home safely.

"Alright, take care of her hyung!! And don't let her get hurt arrasseo!!" Taehyung warned and Hoseok just rolled his eyes nodding and easily lifted Agent Taera bridal style heading towards his car.

Taehyung just looked at the sight of his hyung bringing his dear cousin back home from his office window.

Tonight it was Agent V and Agent Jin's turn for the night shift duty. There wasn't much to do during the night so both of them just stick to some paperwork which was left for them in the office.

Well little did they know, something was bound to strike tonight...

######################
Han Gyeom's pov
"She's not at home.." I said through the other line.

'I don't see her anywhere near Gangnam' Cat reported.

'She's not at the base.' Hyun reported.

'Hyun why the hell are you still at base?!!' Cat argued and they were both fighting throughout the line.

"Guys let's head to the Seoul Intelligence Agency. Perhaps she's there.." I said and both of them stopped arguing and hum in response.

"Urghhh, Song Kyung Mi you better be there!!" I mentally prayed as I got out from the window heading towards S.I.A
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Bonus scene

"Hey Tae, do you wanna hear a joke?" Agent Jin suggested in order to break the silence in the room.

"Jin hyung I swear to god..." Agent V silent curse in his mind but nodded.

"Ok what did the blanket say as it fell off the bed?" Jin asked and was already holding back his laughter. Agent V just kept silent and waited for Agent Jin's answer.

"Oh sheet! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" The two of them burst out in laughter at the hilarious joke that Agent Jin made. Agent Jin's window wipe laugh engulf the whole room and people from the outside will probably assume that this building is haunted or something.

"Yah that's a terrible joke hyung!!" Agent V spatted trying his best to hold in his laugh.

"But you laugh!! HAHAHAHAH" They both continued to laugh their butts off.

"Aishhh!! I'm gonna go get something to eat! Do you want anything hyung?" Agent V stood up and asked. Trying to skip the lame joke.

"Sure can you get me some poTAEtoes! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *windshield wipe laugh mode activated*"Jin made another joke sending Agent V into a laughing chaos state as he goes to the pantry. He can almost still heard Agent Jin's famous windshield wipe laugh back at the office at his another terrible dad joke he made again.