Final Chapter

||At last, the moment which you've all been waiting for.||

Third Person's pov

Inspector Choi and Agent Park looked at Killer Rouge who became serious all of a sudden. Just what does she mean by unfinished business? "Where do I even start?"

"Did you come here alone? What about-" Inspector Choi stopped herself after Killer Rouge shot her a death glare for interrupting her.

"Death Whisperer's dead."

"I killed her."

"So are the remains of the assassin organization have been eradicated." 

Both gasped hearing Killer Rouge's statement. "T-Then-"

"I came here... to give you answers." She turned her head towards Agent Park before continuing. "Tell me, Agent Park. What do you know about your mother?" Killer Rouge brought up and Agent Park hesitated.

"M-My mother... I barely remember her throughout my childhood. She was never in the big picture and it was always my father and I. Until that day, when I caught her murdering my father in the living room. S-She killed my father that day and abandoned me and till this day, she still roams free out there." Jimin explained, his gaze never shifting away from Killer Rouge as she listens to him attentively. 

Until he heard a scoff from her.

"Now that's awfully a one-sided track of the story, isn't it?" Jimin was confused.

"You never really learn the whole truth throughout those years."

"Death Whisperer is  your mother, Agent Park."

Okay, his heart stopped beating there for a moment. How is that even possible? Jimin doesn't have the word to reply to Killer Rouge but she proceeds.

"She never killed your father. Everything was just a sick plan from the mastermind itself..."

"I don't get it..." Jimin yelled. "I-I don't understand..." He sobbed.

"That is why I'm here to deliver the truth to you, Park Jimin. While I was under the control of the organization and had amnesia, I was fortunate to be given Death Whisperer's memories. I saw her pain and torment from the past, and soon I learned to see the whole truth about the untold story of Death Whisperer." 

"To simply cut short, we have to go back to the very beginning of her story..."

"It all began with your mother, Song Jiwon. Before she became the leader of the assassin organization, she was initially an infamous hitwoman and a spy who worked for a ringleader in the underworld criminal society and goes by the name- Death Whisperer. She was forced into a marriage with the ringleader and ruled alongside him in a criminal gang."

"Song Jiwon was assigned to kill a man in Korea, Mr. Park, better known as your father. And was given five years to complete the task before she can return to the USA. So she left her husband and disguised herself to get closer to Mr. Park once she arrived in Korea, but instead of killing him, she fell for her target instead. In the end, she planned a fake-out of her killing Mr. Park and stayed in Korea secretly with him for the time being."

Jimin exe has stopped working but Killer Rouge proceeds.

"Within the five years staying in Busan with your father, she eventually got pregnant and gave birth to you, Park Jimin. But when her time was up, she had to return to the states to be with her husband and so she left you under the care of your father who remained hidden within public sight."