Fourteen

"Tae, are you sure you're alright. Maybe we should just go back to your ward." Taera said in a worried tone.

Agent Kim Taera has been visiting her dear cousin Agent Kim Taehyung every day during her lunch breaks. She's worried that he'll want to go back doing his job at this weak state.

"I'm fine Taera. I just wanna stay out here for a while before going back in the war-." Taehyung hissed in pain and touch his chest where the pain was.

"Tae I think we should go back in now. The doctor says that you're in no condition of staying out for too long." Taera said as she helped Taehyung up.

"Aigoo Tae gwenchanayo??" Agent Jung suddenly arrives as he sprinted towards Agent Taera and Agent Taehyung. He helped Taehyung on his other side.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" Taehyung asked.

"Yah! I can't see my fellow brother here, is it? Come on let's get you back into your bed huh? That's enough fresh air you're getting for today, Mr. Kim." Hoseok says as they both helped Taehyung get back into his bed.

"Just get some rest Tae. I'll come to see you after work is over. Make sure you take your medications on time alright!" Taera said as she places his medicines on the table beside him. Taehyung just nodded and thank his cousin for being so kind.

"Ja, time to sleep Taehyungie!!" Hoseok said as he covered Taehyung's body with the blanket. Taehyung snuggled into the blanket as he gets ready to fall asleep again.

"Thanks, hobi hyung..." Taehyung muttered as his eyelids are getting heavier.

Taera smiled and patted his head. She adjusted the blinds, letting a little bit of sunlight entering the room so that Taehyung can sleep peacefully.

"We'll be going now Taehyung. Take care." Taera whispered and bid goodbye to him before leaving the hospital with Agent Jung.

On the way, they were both silent. Neither of them is opening up a conversation until...

"W-Weren't you on your lunch break, Agent Jung? Why did you suddenly show up at the hospital here, I mean it's quite far from headquarters." Taera asked as she looks at the man next to her.

"Well, you weren't with us during lunch break so I figured you could be running off to take care of your cousin and now I'm here!" Agent Jung said, gesturing his jazz hands to the girl. She smiled.

"By the way Agent Taera, you can skip the formalities with me when we're not in headquarters. You can't possibly keep up with 'Agent Jung' all the time now, right? Just call me Hobi or Hoseok." He suggested, earning a boxy smile from Taera.

"Then you'll also call me Taera then Ho.bi. " Taera said, purposely popping his name Hobi.

"Of course Ms. Kim Taera," Hoseok said, earning a chuckle from the girl.

******************************************
Both of them arrived at the SIA department building. They opened the door to their cubicles and is welcome by Jimin's presence.

"Oh, Agent Jung. Agent Taera, you're back from your lunch breaks and... you two came in together?" Agent Park grinned, making the two agents blushed.

"Yah! We just visited Agent Taehyung at the hospital during our lunch breaks." Agent Jung explained as he took the seat next to Agent Park.

"And I see you just got back from school Agent Park. How was it? Having fun learning criminology?" Agent Taera asked as she noticed the empty sandwich wrapper on the desk.

"You know you really shouldn't be eating here in the office Jiminie. If Mr. Bang finds out, he'll-"

"Agent Jung! I see you're back from lunch." Mr. Bang suddenly shows up, startling Agent Jung causing him to fall from his seat. His butt landing on the cold hard marble floor.