Twelve

Author's pov
"Why are we here President Song?" Kyung Mi asked. More like Death Rose taking control of her body.

Again.

"No questions. We'll be there soon." President Song answered with coldness in her tone as the two assassins, Aday and Death Rose following behind.

When they arrive back at home, President Song had drugged Kyung Mi to unleash her inner assassin, Death Rose for their current mission.

Well more likely, there was someone very important planning to meet the Korea branch's most ruthless leader of the assassin organization, President Song.

That's why they've planned to meet at the catacombs in Seoul. A secret hidden place where most criminals wandered or meet up.

Classy if you might say.

That's why she ordered Han Gyeom to bring Kyung Mi back home early so they can leave on time cause Kyung Mi's 'transformation' often took a while before Death Rose resurface.

Now back to the present

The two of them looked at each other before continuing their walk.

They had their faces hidden well under their masks and hoods to prevent their identities from exposing.

"What do you want?!" A grumpy woman asked impatiently behind the counter as she was busying stroking her cat's dark black fur in a very slow motion.

"I'm here for an official business with the black spade mafia gang behind these doors." President Song carefully said to the lady who was testing her patience.

She looks at the president with a very suspicious look. Not trusting her a bit.

Death Rose's instinct sparks and sprinted towards the president as a shield. Defending the president from whatever surprises ahead.

A growl can be heard from the young female assassin. Eyes staring at the lady with dominant

"Easy there Rose..." President Song mumbled.

The lady looked at the female who's giving her the death stare, to realize the well-known blood-red eyes like roses.

"D-Death R-Rose...!!" She spatted in fear and immediately step back. She looks at the other male assassin and finally realizes who they are.

"You must be from the assassin organization..."

"Yes. I'm the leader of the assassin organization and I'm sure you're aware that the two assassins here work for me." President Song explained and leaned forward towards the old hag.

"Now let me rephrase it once again."

"I, President Song Jiwon is here for an official business with the black spade mafia gang from the USA drug dealer branch behind one of these doors here." President Song threatened.

The lady looked pale like all the colors from her face have been drained.

She pointed at one of the doors with her shaky hands before adding.

"S-Second d-d-door on t-the l-left. T-t-they are a-already t-there." The lady stumbled over her sentence but President Song being the ruthless woman as always, doesn't give a damn about the poor old hag.

All she was here for is to meet up with the mafia gang.

Not even a 'thank you' from her Slytherin lips, before heading towards the direction where the lady had pointed. (A/n: yes I just did that potter reference, sorry not sorry)