Forty-Eight

||Some brutal murder scenes here||

Third person's pov

"Urgh" Killer Rouge let out a groan as her back hits the stone walls. The wound on her left waist wasn't doing her any justice around here as Death Whisperer threw her across the room. 

"It's all your fault... My entire empire, my children, my reputation... it's all RUIN!" Death Whisperer yelled and pins the poor girl on the wall, grabbing by her neck and choking her.

Small ragged gasps escaped her throat as Death Whisperer's palms pressing against it. Killer Rouge could feel her esophagus closing and she cried out as Death Whisperer's hands tighten around her neck.

"You should have died that day. You are not my daughter and you will never be her. You're just a pathetic, useless, unlucky piece of crap!" The insults just keep coming, and it gets worst each time. She lands a hard kick on Killer Rouge's chest and slams her face hard onto the ground.

Man, just how brutal can this get.

"I-I did everything... you've asked for..." Killer Rouge slowly tried to get up despite the pain.

"I work for you... I did most of the dirty work for you. I followed every rule and command you assigned."

"And all this... was for nothing? Not even a gratitude from you?" As soon as she said that, it only made Death Whisperer angrier. 

"You did everything for me voluntarily. I never asked you to work for me. I never ask you to be involved with the underworld. I never ask you to continue my legacy. At the end of the day, you're the one who brought this entire mess to yourself." Death Whisperer said harshly as she grabs a fistful of Killer Rouge's hair, yanking it from the hair roots as if it were a wig.

"I lost my sons, and I've already lost a daughter..." She added and fishes out a small blade from her gauntlet, the tips of the sharp blade slowly in contact with Killer Rouge's face. And it slit across her left cheek, blood oozing out from the cut.

"I might as well kill you off to satisfy my entire lost!" Death Whisperer shouts and swings her blade in an attempt to slit open her throat to kill her. But Killer Rouge grits her teeth and forgetting about the pain, she ducks forward and the blade slashes across her hair instead. 

Chunks of her dark obsidian hair fell onto the ground as she lunges at Death Whisperer, stabbing her with a dagger knife she pulled out from behind. 

Death Whisperer was taken by surprise and falls on her back with Killer Rouge on top of her, still digging the knife deeper into her chest. Blood coughed out from her mouth as she groans from the pain.

"Are you satisfied now?!" Killer Rouge said and pulls out the knife, only to jab it back into Death Whisperer. Repeating the same process again and again until her flames were put out, for all Killer Rouge could see was red.

"ARE YOU HAPPY WITH ME NOW, MOTHER!!" She added despite oblivious that the person lying under her was already long dead from all the merciless stabs. But she continues. 

"I've... I've dedicated my entire life just for you..." 

Stab

"I worshipped you..."

Stab

"All I wanted... was for you to look at me..."

Stab

"Why don't you love me..."

Stab

"Why won't you see me as your greatest creation..."