Six

Third person's pov
The moon is shining brightly at the dim night sky and there isn't many security guards out on guard. They are either lazying off their duty or just wandering around in the building lazily. This often happens to some security guards who are working during their night shifts.

"Good Evening Sir Agent V." Taehyung was startled when a certain guard greeted him out of nowhere in the pantry while he was making himself a cup of coffee.

"Oh Good Evening." Taehyung greeted and slightly bowed his head at the very dedicated security guard who's not lazying around on his duty shift.

"Are you on night shift duty tonight sir?" The security guard asked in confusion at Taehyung. Taehyung just nodded.

"How's the patrol going?" Taehyung questioned.

"There seems to be nothing goin-" The security guard stopped when he heard someone talking through his walkie talkie.

The signal seems to be bad in the pantry so the security guard excuse himself to answer the call, leaving Taehyung in the pantry with curiosity.

He went back into his office with two cups of coffee in his hand. One for him and one for his hyung Jin.

"Yah, what took you so long to just make two cups of coffee Tae?" Jin questioned.

"Nothing hyung. I just bumped into a security guard and he suddenly got a report coming." Taehyung said as he walked towards the window behind Jin with his coffee in his hand.

"Doesn't seem to be like any normal nights for me today." Jin said as he continues to flip through the papers on his desk.

Suddenly the office phone was buzzing along with a bright red flash. Normally if the office phone buzzes and flashes a colour, it means that something bad must be going on in the building.

"Looks like trouble Tae." Jin said as he got up and grab the blazer which was hung on the chair behind him.

Taehyung wasted no time as he quickly follow behind Jin's lead and grab his blazer putting his mug on the desk and leaving the office in a hurry.

"What's the status hyung?" Taehyung questioned Jin who was viewing through the ipad.

"I'm not sure. The signal seems to be jammed and I can't look through the ipad. Aishhh!!!" Jin yelled in frustration at his ipad which is having technical difficulties.

They stopped once they saw security guards rushing towards the lobby with guns in their hands.

"What in the world is going on?" Jin questioned and one of the guards stopped once he notice Jin and Taehyung standing in confusion.

"Sir, it seems that there's trouble down at the lobby. The security troops are on their way now." The guard informed and continued his way down to the lobby.

"Who would break in on such a night like this?" Jin questioned but Taehyung just stood in silence and noticed that something's odd.

"Hyung, I think we should take another way.." Taehyung suggested only to receive a 'what are you saying' face from Jin.

"Just trust me Jin." Taehyung said and grab his gun from his back pocket. Jin just followed behind Taehyung as he takes another way, definitely not heading towards the lobby.

###########################
"Hyun, did you found her yet?" Cat asked while Hyun was observing through his binoculars.

The 3 of them were currently hiding up on a tree near the building to observe inside. This was the only closest way they could go without getting caught on surveillance cameras or tripping any alarm triggers.

"I don't see anything going on Cat..." Hyun said and averted his binoculars.

"Just some few guards rushing to somewhere in there.." Hyun continued and Cat just scowl.

"What do you mean 'rushing to somewhere'?" Cat questioned and snatch the binoculars from Hyun's hands and look at the direction.

"Why would they be heading towards the lobby area.." Cat mumbled.

"Should we go there and check?" Hyun asked. He was so ready to get off the tree which has so many tree ants.

Han Gyeom stood there quietly observing that all the guards were heading towards the area where the alarm had sounded, leaving the other areas unguarded.

"You guys go ahead and get close to the lobby area without getting caught. See what's happening over there.." Han Gyeom suggested and the two of them nodded.

"What are you planning to do then Aday?" Hyun asked as Han Gyeom pulled his mask up to cover his face.

"I'm gonna go check the opposite side for any sign of Death Rose.." Han Gyeom said and immediately jump off the tree heading towards the direction he had planned.

"Come on Hyun. We better get moving.." Cat said and done the same thing as Han Gyeom, leaving Hyun dumbfounded up on the tree.

*sighs* " You know sometimes I think we're being more of ninjas then real assassins here right now." Hyun said to himself mentally facepalm before jumping off the tree.

Meanwhile....

Silent footsteps can be heard on the second floor walking down the corridors as if it's her personal red carpet.

and there she was..

The assassin who had caused a big scene at the lobby area...

Death Rose.