Twenty-three

Author's pov

"Guys guys! He's awake!!" The rest of the BTS members quickly huddle up near the bed of the patient.

Jimin squinted his eyes as he blinks rapidly to adjust the light in the room, he wanted to move his arm to cover his eyes but only hissed at the pain he's receiving.

"Hey take it easy Jimin." Agent RM, the team leader said as he helps Jimin to adjust his pillows on his bed.

"What happened? W-where am I? Is this... the hospital?" Jimin asked hurriedly as his eyes wander around the white tainted walls and the strong medicine smell.

"Relax Jimin, you were in a car accident a few hours ago. You are lucky that you survived that crash." Agent Jin explained as the other side of the curtains were pulled open.

"So disappointing to see you here Agent Park." The guy sitting at the other hospital bed beside Jimin said. Jimin raised his eyebrows. 

"I see you're getting better Taehyung." Jimin said, earning a scoff from the young lad.

"And I see you're not Jimin-shi." Taehyung backfired.

"What's my condition?" Jimin asked as he raised his head to look at his members.

"Nothing serious, just a few minor bruises and swelling around your joints. You might experience neck and shoulder pain due to the whiplash though." Agent Taera said. 

"I'll go get the doctor..." Agent Jung said and he walked out of the room to call the doctor, leaving the rest of the members in there.

"Kyung Mi... Where is she?!" Jimin asked as he tries to get out of the bed only to whined due to the pain. 

"Woah Woah, calm down Jimin! Who's Kyung Mi?" Agent Jeon said.

"The girl who was with me! The girl...who was with me in that car accident..." Jimin muttered as the realization hits him.

"Where is she hyung?!! I need to see her! How is she?! She has to be alright! RIght?!" Jimin yelled as Agent Jeon and Agent RM tried to calm him down.

"Jimin..." Agent Min suddenly spoked after dozing off to bed a few hours ago on the couch.

"You were the only one we found in that car crash. There was no one else besides you almost dying in there." Jimin widened his eyes at the statement he's hearing from the fellow agent himself.

"No... that can't be true... She was right beside me in that car... I don't believe this!!" Jimin trashed under Agent RM and Agent Jeon's grip. Tears were flowing out from his eyes as he tries to deny the truth.

"No... it can't be..." Jimin muttered as he hangs his head low.

Meanwhile, someone was outside watching the poor agent breaking down in there. His hands clenched into fists as he was beyond furious about what had happened.

"Hello there, are you a friend of Park Jimin? Have you come to visit him?" Inspector Choi asked at the young boy while carrying a basket of fruits and he quickly turned around, completely unaware of the female's presence.

"Oh urm... I-I..." He stuttered as the inspector looks at him suspiciously.

"I happened to be passing by... Sorry to interrupt..." He said at a fast pace and pulled up his hoodie as he speeds away from the inspector. 

"What a strange man..." Inspector Choi muttered to herself before knocking the door and went in to visit her fellow agents.

###########################