Twenty

Kyung Mi's pov

It is very awkward between the two of us.

We were both in Jimin's car. Jimin's driving to god knows where. 

Neither of us is starting a conversation. 

"Urm... So where are we going Jimin-ah?" I started, not able to handle the silence between us.

He glances at me before speaking.

"Well, it's a surprise of course." I nodded and looked down.

Jimin smiled and grab my hand, linking with his.

"Have you had your breakfast yet?" He asked and I quickly nodded.

"Are you still hungry now?" He asked.

I thought for a second. It's been a few hours now since we left my house and I barely just ate Han Gyeom's breakfast since I let Mi Rae have the leftovers. 

Well, a girl's gotta eat right.

I nodded, earning a smile from him.

"Well how about we go get brunch then or maybe some light snacks." He suggested and I nodded without hesitation as Jimin continue driving.

A few minutes later, he parked his car at a parking lot. 

"We're here." He said as he got out of his car. 

He quickly went to the passenger seat to open the door for me and let me out of the car before dragging me towards the restaurant.

"Yoojung Sikdang..." I mumbled as I read the sign of the restaurant.

"This restaurant's my favorite since I was a kid. My dad used to bring me and my mother here to eat." He explained as he looks at the restaurant before opening the door for both of us.

"Welcome!" A lady greeted.

"Aigo! Is this little chimchim ah? It's been a while, you've grown up son!" The ahjumma said as she looked at him in shock.

He smiled and the ahjumma looked at my direction.

"Aigo, you didn't tell us you'll be coming here with your girlfriend Jimin-ah! I could have made a special reservation for the two of you." The ahjumma said as she hit Jimin's arm.

"Ah-ahjumma, you're mistaken. I and Jimin-shi are just close friends." I explained as she looked at me closely.

"That's what they all said, young miss. Sooner or later poof! They come back here with mini versions of themselves to eat." I blushed at her statement.

"Stop it, Ahjumma! We just wanna eat here in peace." Jimin whine and the ahjumma just smiled at his childishness.

"Araseo. Follow me, luckily there's still a vacant seat for the two of you." Ahjumma said and we both follow her to the seat.

She handed us the menu and recommend us some of her famous dishes here. 

Once we finished ordering, ahjumma excuse herself as she heads back into the kitchen.

"So... do you still come to this place often?" I asked, breaking the silence.

He smiled as he sips his tea before replying to my question.

"It's actually my first time coming back here without my parents. This place brings back many bittersweet memories of my family." He said as he looks around the restaurant.

"This place hasn't changed one bit I see." He continued.

"Dimminie?!" A voice can be heard as Jimin turned towards the owner of the voice.