Forgiveness

Coming out of the forest the group of hikers were greeted by a plain land, covered entirely by green grass, except for four routes which without a doubt led to different places.

Knowing the way, the guide easily led them trough the appropriate route. Aliyah's group of four was at the middle of the moving crowd. She was still energetic but The Pauls are already tired and the walk is taking a toll on them, physically and mentally.
Reaching the foot of the mountain, the group decided to halt and rest a bit before they walk up the mountain.

Sameer was searching for Aliyah, thinking of words he will use to talk to her, how will he ask for her forgiveness after all that he has done. Sameer Finally spotted Aliyah, she wore little to no make up, that's how she was most of the times except for some occasions, yet she always look beautiful.
May be it's true that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

People are neither ugly nor beautiful it all depends on how you see them. Because that beautiful girl you are drooling over still looks ugly in someone's story.
Aliyah was dressed in a loose red sport wears with black stripes, well she doesn't wear tight outfit, "no strange man is allowed to see your body" her mother always said. Her white Nike brand shoes matched up with the viel clipped around her neck covering her hair. She just finished drinking her water when she saw Sameer approaching her, with a deep breath she maintained her composure and resumed her conversation with her group without caring about the approaching guest.

"....and that was my first time being on a rollercoaster" Aliyah said in embarrassment. The laughter of the group attracted quite an attention, but they continued laughing loud anyway.

"You really peed in your pants!" Their laughter erupted louder than before.

Sameer greeted the group good morning before asking if he could talk to Aliyah alone.

"You can say whatever you want to say, here" Aliyah coldly said. Staring into her eyes he couldn't tell her true feelings.

"Aliyah please give me a chance" Sameer pleaded

"A chance for what? So you could lie to me again? So you will break me one more time? No, it was hard picking up my broken pieces."

"Please Just listen to me once, that's all i ask"

Mr Paul stood up, obstructing Aliyah from Sameer's view, and he warned. "You heard her kid, she doesn't want to talk.so, shoe!!"

"You don't understand, i have to talk to her" Sameer tried to bypass Mr. Paul but he wouldn't let him.

"She said she don't want to talk to you, what part of it is hard do understand?" Zeenat lamented

"Okay I'll go, but if i die today. Just know that i killed myself because i couldn't take this pain anymore" Sameer spelled out his words loud to Aliyah's hearing.

"Did i hear someone talk about death?" Dr. Mike arrived the scene with Cathy. Not caring to reply, Sameer walked away
"Cat, Go with him, and don't let him out of your sight"

"Yes Duck!" Cathy ran behind Sameer.

"Can i have a word with you" Dr Mike requested and Aliyah obliged.
"Thank you, it has come to my notice that you have met the man from your past. I just want to know how you are doing"

"I am okay Doctor"

"No, you are not. Most of the times, i am okay is a cry for help. I am a therapist it will take more than that to convince me you are okay, i can see through your smile like an x-ray machine"

"I am not okay, i feel confused and lost. I don't know what to do, i always thought it will be easy to forgive him"

"What's stopping you then?"