Good Friends

This chapter is dedicated to my good friend ayshertabubakar77😎

____________________________________

The sun shone high in the sky, hot and burning, Nevertheless it was a normal weather for the people of "Suncity", afterall it was named suncity due to the high temperatures  the city usually had. People  can be seen scattering to diffrent directions to their daily work places or activities. As such, the streets of Sun city were very busy and a sea of traffic made it harder to move easily.

Meanwhile a car just pulled over in front of Specialist General Hospital.
Specialist General Hospital had been dubbed as the Best medical institution in Suncity. This was because they had different units tending to diffrent kinds of problems, also because each and every Doctor that works in the hospital are known to be the best in their respective fields.

Mr Shaf occupied the driver's seat of the car that pulled over and his son was sitting at the back sit.

"Alright boy, go in there and heal. Make sure you tell the doctor everything" Mr. Shaf said.

" Yes sir!" The man at the back exclaimed,He then opened the door and went out of the car.

" Give me a call when you are done, I will come pick you up"

"You don't have to dad, I'll be alright by myself. And dad, I am really sorry for what i said to you yesterday, i didn't mean a word of it."

"It's okay Boy, you just have to remember that parents will always love their children. Now be a good boy and don't be late for appointments" his father replied.

"Yes sir!" He said while getting on attention followed by a salute, as if a soilder saluting his senior.

As if he was a decorated General, His father too gave him a salute!

It's been a long time since The dou enacted this act, because they became distant after the father remarried. Today  however, they both feel like very good friends, it was no suprise that they remembered the good old days.

At the entrance of the Hospital

"Good morning, sir. You are welcome to specialist hospital, your well being is our priority" a security guard greeted

"Good morning, thank you. Could you direct me to the theraphy unit please"

" The receptionist will direct you to your appropriate destination  sir"

"Okay, thank you"

As soon as he reached the reception desk a very beautiful lady greeted him with such a cute smile no one can resist.

" How may i help you today?" She asked

"I have fixed an appointment with a therapist"

"What's the name sir?"

"Mr. Shaf Ali"

After checking through a list of fixed appointments on her computer, the receptionist replied with a smile

"You sure have an appointment, have a seat."

A few minutes later an attendant led him to the theraphy unit.

"Have a seat here, the doctor will call you in when its your turn" the attendant said in a respectful manner.

He then sat on a seat opposite two offices, Office 1 belonged to Dr. Claire Roosevelt while Office 2 belonged to Dr. Mike Adams. An inscription below both nameplates on the door indicated "Physiotherapist".