Introduction

Keep reading No matter what!!!

As a writer i know Not all chapters will be as satisfactory as you want it to be, however do not give up this story just because you saw one bad chapter...read the next one it might surely meet your taste.
My aim is to be able to connect with you reader, happy reading.

The Opening Chapters are short, but trust me it's only the opening chapters, the rest are as long as you wish for.

We do our best to outrun destiny, however, everytime we tried we fail. We have to do things the destiny way. She tried painting her own destiny...will she succeed or fail?

22year old Aliyah was raised by a single mother, who instilled in her some principles of value.

"No sex, before Marriage". Her mother always said

On her 18th birthday her uncle gifted her a diary which she used for a very short time and dumped it. Today after four years she is broken hearted and needs someone to talk to...

Readers have to note that the timeline of the story dates back to the days before technology completely take over our lives.

No part of this story should be used for other purpose without the permission of the author as well as to fully acknowledge the author wherever you cite any part of this story.

All entries into the diary are italicized.

And don't be confused in case you see me wrote "Aleeyah" instead of "Aliyah" it's still the same.

Let's comment in an orderly manner...