Chapter 26: Just Dance Shindig

5 days. Nearly a week.

The night you returned to the sleepover, you were in a low mood. Your friends obviously noticed, but you waved it off and finished the night with movies. You commented every so often and still poked fun.

The morning you arrived home you appeared as normal as you could to your parents. Your smiling face did the trick, so once you made it to your room it fell like a mask.

Did you cry? No. You knew better.

For some reason though, folding away your suit and webslingers was a painful process. You couldn't be a hero in Paris. Maybe in California, but not here.

You smoothed out the red symbol on the chest area.

The spider. The one that got you into this mess.

You were in a way repaying it, but decided that giving up was for the best for a while. They had Akumas under control anyway, so what's the point?

You tucked away your suit and webslingers deep in your suitcase.

Since then though, you've went on with school. 5 days of sleeping and completing assignments. No akumas you had to deal with, since your spidersense didn't bother you.

It was Friday, and you got home from school only to lay on your stomach for hours on end. YouTube was already out of good videos, and you've spent so long on it the sunshine began to show its new color pallet of orange shades.

You were still bored out of your mind. It was to the point you had come up with a new username in your chatroom with adrien after some mindless pondering.

Then it hit you. The place you came from, your origin.

You've found the perfect username.

You texted adrien repeatedly to harass him about your accomplishment.

[Crackaroach changed username to El ratón!]

El ratón:
ADRIEN ADRIEN ADRIEN
EARTH TO BOY WITH 32 SPIKES IN HAIR

Guccimodel:
Woah there, what's with the sudden spam-
I'm doing homework

El ratón:
This is more important

Guccimodel:
Alright then, shoot

El ratón:
..I got a new username

Guccimodel:
You put "the rat" in Spanish
And I thought crackaroach was bad :/

El ratón:
You're just a hater, Adrien

Guccimodel:
At least make a nicer username! I know for a fact I can make you a better one

El ratón:
Oh yeah?

Guccimodel:
Yup.

[Guccimodel changed El ratón to bunnaboo]

bunnaboo:
THIS ISNT FRESH AT ALL

Guccimodel:
But it's what I call you!

bunnaboo:
Don't get all slick on me, agreste. It was the only creative nickname you came up with last year.

[bunnaboo changed Guccimodel to Bubbaloo]

Bubbaloo:
?? I would expect bub, but Bubbaloo..?

You couldn't help but laugh at the confused reaction. You found the nickname to be creative, especially because you were trying to be witty.