Chapter 15: Frenemies

Ladybug obviously heard the loud noise from the tunnels, her head craning in suspicion.

She can feel the sudden breeze ooze over her dotted suit, the loud rushing of the train pounding in her ears.

Something was broken.

Prime queen was burning holes at her and chat noir, the speed of the death machine increasing due to their silence.

"Well? What are your waiting for! Give me my scoop!" She hissed, eyeing her rising tv ratings. They were only a few bars away from maxing out.

Chat noir ignored the threats completely, going with his gut, unlike ladybug.

He broke off from her plan to investigate the noise, and his feline eyes locked onto the broken vent he spotted, feeling himself in shock.

"Someone must've been here.."

"Chat noir, not now!" Ladybug groaned, rubbing her temple in annoyance.

Chat noir sighed, clawed hands on his hips.

"You never believed me.."

You army crawled your way to the head control room of the train, breathing in heavily. It was difficult to breathe, almost making you wheeze through your mask.

With your sticking ability you smothered yourself past windows and the sleek metal material, right at the front of the train. You could feel that death was just around the corner.

Your eyes darted frantically to spot an opening, but at this point,

You decided to kick the window.

With a deep breath, you stomped your foot over the glass, and after a few tries, its slithering cracks flew into big chunks.

You jumped in, sweeping the glass away with your feet like dirt.

There in all its glory was prime queens static pink and blue arm, holding onto the important handle.

You approached casually and grabbed her arm forcefully, prying her dainty fingers away from the controls. With a vile twist, you shoved it back through its glowing screen and broke the tablet.

It was all veins of cracked glass from a single punch.

You pulled back the handle, which slowly stopped the train. It would've been logical to yank it back in a hurry, but you didn't want to risk whiplash.

The train approached a calm halt, the wheels squealing as they stopped.

You closed your eyes in relief, knowing your job here was done..

An argument had broken out during your dangerous mission between ladybug and chat noir, which usually never happened.

"Chat, you have to let it go!"

"Are you serious? There's been so much stuff happening, and you can't deny it! Someone's been on our tails!"

The two glared at each other fiercely, too stubborn to give up their reasoning. It went together like gasoline and a burning fire, being fed off of their fuming disagreement.

Suddenly, prime queen screeched in pain. Her body hunched over, thrashing to keep her place in the train controls.

Her arm was sent back to her harshly, body almost stumbling off screen.

The two hero's watched in awe, suddenly feeling the train come to a stop.

Prime queen blinks in confusion, shaking her head to regain composure.