Chapter 7: First Akuma

You had your suit done, but the mask?

You sighed, knowing it had incomplete stitching to be done to the big eyes. You couldn't use it unless it was complete.

You rummaged through your closet and pulled out your temporary cloth mask and sweat suit, throwing it on in a hurry.

With an exhale, you felt an uneasy wind breeze through your bones. You turned invisible.

With a shiver at the uncomfortable transition, you snuck off from your balcony.

You heard the screaming clearly from outside, chaos coming from all directions. Everywhere you looked, you saw dashing citizens of all shapes and sizes.

You were the exact opposite of everyone, standing on the edge of your balcony and letting yourself fall calmly.

You landing your feet underneath the balcony, stuck upside down.

You rushed down the sides of your apartment building, climbing and leaping from wall to wall.

It felt nice to jump freely over multiple buildings.

You weren't used to feeling so exposed, mostly because it was daytime, but you enjoyed the adrenaline rush.

In the middle of town the problem was spotted.

A child who was made up of fiery rock and hair up to represent flames. He was radiating heat, glaring at everything with his obsidian eyes.

'Someone's mad..' you mentally noted, but before jumping into action, two other hero's zipped into the scene.

One was a masked cat with dirty blonde hair and hypnotic green eyes, ears black along with his skintight suit. He even had a bell and tail.

Next to him was a girl with blue pigtails, wearing a suit of her own that had the pattern of a ladybug. Her mask covered her face, securing her identity.

"I am fire walker! Give me your miraculous before I burn your suits off!" The child claimed stubbornly, shooting a beam of blazing fire at the cat.

He simply leaped out of the way, joking about the situation,

"Seems like someone's hotheaded" he said smugly, earning a scold from the ladybug to quit joking.

'Thank god, someone else is handling this' was your first thought, watching the fight in relief as you stood on the roof. They seemed fine together, the boy even had the time to flirt during it.

You rubbed your forehead, feeling beads of sweat build up. Acne was prone to beating your ass, so you turned on your heel to take your leave.

A sudden chill of goosebumps littered your arms, you felt it clearly. You quickly whipped around,

"Chat noir!" A voice desperately cried.

You slid down the side of the building, kicking yourself off it.

The situation unfolded in slow motion to you, witnessing the blonde about to get blasted. His expression seemed clearly caught off guard, and the ladybug seemed to be a second too late to react,

So you did instead.

You stumbled nervously, but dove in, shoving him out of danger. The fire barely missed the cheap fabric of your makeshift suit, the situation as fast as your heartbeat.

You tried to keep your arms off chat, only using a quick thrust of your palms on his chest.

Chat noir flew back, but landed on his feet as a cat would. Confusion took over his features at the sudden force that propelled him.

"No time for distractions, chat noir!" The heroine snapped him out of his daze, and he jumped by her side.

"Lucky charm!" She threw her yo-yo up in the air, receiving a ladybug themed hose.

She looked around to find what could help her, realizing something,

"His akuma is in his headband, but his hairs too hot to reach. I need you to use your cataclysm on a water pipe so I can distract him with the water hose. I'll bluff that I'll spray him, while you make sure the water pipe bursts" she concluded, and he nodded before getting to work.

"Hey! Fire walker!" Ladybug called teasingly, further angering the child.

His anger evaporated seeing what she had, a water hose with no source of water.

"What are you going to do? Spray me?" He chortled, and the ladybug smirked smugly.

"Oh don't worry, I'll give much more than that"

"Cataclysm!" The blonde mumbled the special word, a black orb of destructive energy building up above his palm,

He used it on a water pipe, and the water spurred out, soaking the smug villain.

The child cried out in despair, and chat noir snatched his headband off, tossing it his partner.

She ripped it, releasing a violet speckled butterfly.

Purifying it to a blank white, she repaired the cities damage by tossing the hose she received into the air. The sight was pretty, leaving you to stand in awe.

You were still watching from the sidelines, invisible to everyone. Literally.

"Pound it!" They grinned at each other, and chat noirs expression morphed into one of curiosity.

"Y'know milady, back there I felt something. It wasn't just luck that saved me, but a push. Someone must've helped me today" he claimed, pondering of the mysterious force. You nibbled on your bottom lip nervously, holding back a frustrated string of cursing.

"I saw, but I don't think so. I would know if there was another miraculous user out there" The bluenette dismissed the chance of there being another hero out there, confident in her answer.

"Whatever you say, LB" he hummed, and an epiphany struck the hero like a slap to the face. His emerald eyes widened greatly,

He had to do something.

"Gotta go, Ladybug! See ya!" He kissed her hand and rushed off, leaving the female, ladybug, dumbfounded. She found her partner odd.

He was always this way after an attack, even without a bleeping ring.

She always wondered why, feeling it invade her thoughts as she made it home.

Why was he so caught up to leave?

A/N: not too proud of this one, I'm sorry it isn't good :(
But, please keep in mind that these akuma events will be out of order. This is probably the only time I make a custom one, the rest being victims from the show, just out of place to fit my storyline.

I hope it's okay.