-DISCONTINUED-

Hello there.

It's been a while. I can assure you I'm well aware of the sudden traction this book got, probably because miraculous ladybug has trended tremendously over the past months, so with that being said, it's been two years since this book has been released to the public.

All the support I've gotten was so lovely and overwhelming, I read a lot of the comments despite no longer responding and found them entertaining.

Admittedly though, those two years ago I had went into it with no proper idea of how it'd turn out from beginning to end. And I genuinely don't like the way I've written things, but I do still love writing. I just believe that it'd be better to move on and either stop writing entirely or publish random drabbles. I was a freshman when I began and I'm nearly a senior now, meaning I'll likely no longer have the time to commit to the book anyway. It makes me feel bad that so many of you loved it for what it was, but at the same time I don't want to keep your hopes up.

I'll definitely still leave this up, but for now, thank you for staying along the ride for spider-bend. I did originally plan a remaster, but I didn't even know where that was going either, and my motivation for this story was lost.

However, sometimes I do write Minecraft YouTuber (essentially Dream smp) related things just for improvement and experimentation, so maybe I can put out some of those for the hell of it.

Anyway, thank you guys so much. Your support, your kind words, your emotion, it uplifted me despite hating what I created. You guys are amazing, and once more I'm sorry.

I love you guys. Let me know if you guys have any questions or interest in the other writing idea I've mentioned (though I still struggle getting back into really writing in general aha).

<3