Chapter 5: Arrival

Today was Friday, and right now, you were on a plane to Paris. From Wednesday to Thursday was a dreadful time, but today, you woke up energized. You were completely organized for once, and had the school's car pick you up and take you to the airport.

Apparently, you were having two adults take care of you for your time in Paris. You didn't mind, and as much as you wanted to text adrien, you couldn't. He was asleep right now, and the airplane was about to take off.

"I just realized I'd arrive at 11pm.." you mumbled, tiredly leaning into your hand during the pilots intercom announcements.

By the time you arrived, you had fallen asleep, and woken up groggy.

At the right time, you finally got off the plane and got your luggage from the airport, finding the sign that had your name on it. You saw it and smiled, heading over to a middle aged lady and man.

"You're (name), right?" The woman asked you, and you nodded.

The two adults smiled at you, "I'm Lindsey, and this is George. We're here to take care of you during your stay in Paris!" She cheerfully claimed, and George nodded in agreement with a chuckle at his wife's excitement.

The three of you headed into the car, and along the way chatted. You got along with them nicely, already liking them more then your actual parents.

"Annnnddd we're here!" Lindsey pointed her hand at a beautifully constructed building, parking the car in the parking garage.

You got out of the car and got your luggage from the back, however, George seemed to want to do it for you.

"Don't worry, I'll get it" he smiled at you, nudging his head at the building. He wanted you to go ahead.

"Oh, nah George. I've got this" you claimed, since you had okay strength. At least, that's what you thought.

He shook his head, "just call me dad. Call us both mom and dad, since we'll be treating you like our own here. No worries" he responded boldly, and you decided to just let him as you followed Lindsey- or, your mom, into the complex.

- (from now on Lindsey and George will be referred to as mom and dad) -

With the door swinging open, you jaw was slacked open, in shock at how homey a place could be.

You knew you'd love this place with its sweet cinnamon and vanilla scent wafting the air, the beige walls, and its variety of scattered photos full of happy memories.

"Your room is upstairs, on the right side. Second door. The first one is the bathroom" your mom had informed you kindly, and you nodded. You turned to your dad, and gave him a small smile before snatching the luggage yourself.

"Hey!" He calls after you, to which you respond with a grin, "I'm carrying it myself. Now go to sleep, guys. It's late" you chuckled, opening the door to your new room.

"Alright then..well, goodnight!" Your mother said, walking up the stairs after you did. Your father followed, both of them going to their shared bedroom across from yours to sleep.

You shut the door to your room, and they shut theirs as well. You took a look to see it was fairly simple, having a dresser, mirror, closet, and queen sized bed. That surprised you, since you only had a small twin sized bed back home.

There was a balcony in the center of the room, separated with a glass door and burgundy curtains to drape over it.

You were in awe at the pretty sight, seeing moonlight that snuck past your curtains. Knowing you had a balcony made you excited that you'd be able to use your newest invention that you called 'web slingers' soon.

You created the web by a mixture of chemicals in your science class, having multiple batches for use. It should last a few months, which you were satisfied with.

All that's left was to find a convenient way to shoot out the webs.

You were ecstatic about your creations, having only the mask portion left to your suit now as well.

"I'm almost do- oh shit. I forgot to text adrien I didn't die.." you haunted yor train of thought to draw awareness to your blonde friend, slipping out your cold phone into your palms.

You turned off airplane mode only to be bombarded with 65 messages and 22 missed calls.

"Maybe it isn't too late to text him?"

Crackaroach:
I'm back from the grave, the king still lives on to bother her best and only friend ADRIEEENNNN AGREESSTEE

Your message was opened immediately, and you were greeted with a FaceTime request.

You gulped, immediately untangling your white headphones,

"I'm so dead"

"You're so dead!" Adrien whisper yelled into his headphone mic, making you wince once it came through your ears.

"I got really busy, yknow.." you retorted bashfully, listening to the fluffy headed boy rant to you about how his day wasn't the same without you. This went on for ten minutes until;

"I like seeing your silly messages everyday, since I like to screenshot them. They're pretty funny, it's something I look forward to. It's pretty weird not seeing you spam me" he admitted, your eyes  widening at his response.

He was easily able to be honest, so much to the point you blushed. It was a blessing and a curse, really.

Dismissing your flushed cheeks, your friend continued the conversation,

"So, what'd you get so busy for anyways? I thought my buddy would have time for me" he sniffled, fist over his mouth to feign a hurt expression.

You blink out of your gushy moment, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Adrien Agreste, questioning moi? To answer your question, it's a secret~ a secret for me. I'm the only one allowed to ask questions, so for now..shhhh" You put your index finger over your lips, quietly shushing adrien.

He rolled his eyes, inching closer to his phone screen.

"I'm good at keeping secrets y'know, best friends honor" he smiled, and you shook your head regardless.

"I'll tell you eventually, but a secrets a secret for a reason, right?" You grinned, a kittenish glint in your eyes. You were trying to be sly and push this whole 'secret' under the rug.

Adrien, being the understanding friend he is nodded in agreement. He knew his limits, and when he was going to cross them.

"Right" he said, and you moved on to talk about different subjects,

"So..jelly fish, right? They're weird, move around, sting you. But what we really don't know is how they fu-"

"(NAME) STOP"

-
-EXTRAS

12 am

"We should play Minecraft on our phones"

"..fine, but if you push me into a hole like last time (name), then I'm taking your loot"

1 am

"AHHHH CREEPER. TAKE ADRIEN, NOT ME"

"HEY!!"