Chapter 12: Anti-Bug

You've finally startled settling down in your new school, accustomed to the schooling system and taking good care of your overly expensive tablet.

You've eased yourself an A in all your classes, but failed on making many friends. You talked to Marinette and alya on the occasion, but never felt invited.

Instead, you hung out with adrien and his friend nino. Though you still struggled to socialize properly, two friends are better than one, right?

You were making semi good process life wise, but radio active spider wise..?

Your powers seemed to twitch out since the aftermath of gamer, but nothing too major.

Until today.

Sitting in the back of the class now, you were finally able to relax and on the occasion sneak on your phone. Today though, there was something more entertaining happening in your science class.

A yelp was heard by Chloe, her ponytail tugged at by a mysterious force. Without a doubt you deemed it as something invisible, or someone.

"Someone pulled my hair!" Chloé whined to the teacher, who glanced at the girl sat behind her.

"It wasn't me, Mrs. M!" She waved her hands defensively, and Chloe shook her head as well.

"It wasn't her, it's- it's some invisible, mystical, being. Like a leprechaun or a unicorn without the horn!" She explained, and the class laughed at her analogy. You simply stared in amusement, scanning the classroom to pinpoint the invisible being.

"Quiet everyone! Eyes on your papers!" Your teacher snapped, and you rolled your eyes at her attitude.

The situation grew further as Chloe's bag was yanked, making the girl panic,

"Oh no, it's happening again!"

The being went from pulling her purse to throwing everyone's pens at her, except for your own. Your hand instantly caught it once it flew up.

Adrien and Marinette both asked to be excused after Chloe, completely horrified, ran out of the classroom.

And you? You continued your work. You ignored your spidersense that kept pricking goosebumps on your skin, deciding to deal with the situation later.

Mistake one.

It's been 15 minutes and you were bored, already finished with your work. You fiddled with your pencil, concentrating on the sound of the clock ticking.

Once again, your body seemed urgent. It wasn't like your spidersense that gave you goosebumps, but rather a warm buzz in your veins you couldn't explain.

You tried to ignore it like the first time, but the buzz seemed to spread up your arms. Finally caving in, you rolled up the sleeves up of your sweater.

Your bored eyes gained life as they widened, your pupils dilating as you stared down at the strange sight.

A prominent blue color beneath your skin stood out, your veins sending slithering cracks of it up your arm.

You yanked the sleeve back down, witnessing it slowly travel up the palms of your hands.

It radiated a blue glow, sprouting smaller versions of itself to make the resemblance of a tree barren of leaves.

The process started on the other hand as well, getting brighter by the second.

Lacing both your hands together, you cleared your throat, catching the attention of your science teacher.