Chapter 3: Offer

You sat in class, bored out of your mind. For Adrien however, he was likely barely beginning class in Paris. If anything, barely heading to school, so since you sat in the back of the class, you decided to text him during your lecture.

Crackaroach:
HEY I'm in class and extremely bored ADRIEN SAVE ME

Guccimodel:
(NAME) gET OFF YOUR PHONE

Crackaroach:
..fine. But I'm just bored and wanted to text you 😔 I feel unwanted

Guccimodel:
NOOO I want you I swear but you have to pay attention in class smh

Crackaroach:
BRO THAT SOUNDED SO BAD YOU WEIRDO

Guccimodel:
..what
WAIT
AH
IM SORRY (NAME)
I MEAN
DONT TEASE ME D:

The teachers footsteps resonated to the back of the class, and startled, your phone slipped out of your hand and fell. Shit.

The teacher, Mrs. Rosales, gave you an almost sympathetic look. Despite being a nice teacher and having you at the top of her class, she still took your phone, quietly telling you to come for it after class.

You didn't complain, but internally groaned you got caught for the first time. You got sloppy.

For the rest of class, you paid steady attention to the lecture and understood the material by the end of the period. However, as you packed your bags, a memory in your mind popped up.

You had to get your phone.

Sighing, you closed your backpack, dragging your feet to retrieve it from the teachers desk.

You quickly took the beloved device, ready to leave-

"Wait, (name). I have something to ask" she blurts, and you turn around to hear her out despite wanting to dip the heck out of there.

"You see, the district wants to try and transfer a student to another school. They want one of the best students coming from this class. Because of your grades and..exceptional behavior, I want to give you the chance to go as an exchange student to Paris. The school is called Collège Françoise Dupont"

Your eyes widen at the sudden revelation, but you let her finish,

"..I believe you really need the experience. I see you don't talk to anyone..or really, have people to be around. Your French teacher has also given me her recommendation, so, I'm choosing you to go as an exchange student. I'm giving you a permission slip, and if you don't accept, then that's fine. The chance will simply go to another student" the teacher finished, and you were at a loss of words for the opportunity given.

You get to go to Paris. You can meet adrien.

For the first time in front of anyone at school, you smiled brightly, eyes suddenly beaming with hope. "Really?" You asked her in disbelief, and she nodded, urging you to take the permission slip. You did, practically skipping off to 6th period.

"Thank you, Ma'am!" You said gleefully, the rest of your day going by well.

You couldn't wait.