𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯

Start from the beginning

"𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦,"
𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯'𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘮. "𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯"

and being the love boat austin is...

"𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦"

she wouldn't want to mess with his feelings. she just wants someone in her life to be close to.

"do you think everything happens for a reason?" y/n looks at austin in front of her. she was off the boat and high as a cloud and everything she said was completely random thoughts she wanted to talk about to someone.

he rubs his hands up and down her thighs as she sits on top of him. "of course" he looks at her, eyes hazy, heavy, and red. "what if a reason caused me to be the way i am right now—or used to be?"

"the choices you make can either lead to something good or something bad and that is all up to you. from what you've told me, i can see you're in a good place right now and you wouldn't want to mess that up by one little mistake, alright?"

she nodded her head while running her fingers at the back of his hair. she leaned down and gave him a kiss. she was completely lost into into the deep connection and had no worries running through her head.

"you don't think this would be a mistake would you?" she moved his hand to the waistband of her sweats and looked up at  him through her lashes. "yes" he stared back at her but as the stare down continued, a smirk formed on his lips before he closed the space in between them. with his fingers still looped on her waistband sweat and now her underwear he slipped hand inside touching her. she let out a gasp and her hips jolted as she felt butterflies in her stomach.

she wouldn't say the butterflies came from austin himself or wouldn't  say they formed because of the cannabis that took over body, but in this moment she'd say both. y/n didn't plan to hook up with anyone for a while in her life but that easily changed.

she left out of austin's room after three hours of sleeping and she felt like she was doing the walk of shame, not to the people around her, but to herself. those butterflies that were once there was replaced with pure regret. she didn't regret having sex with him, it was the thought of having sex with someone when she told herself she wouldn't. she didn't want to lead him on, and now that since it happened, he could have more feelings towards her.

"welcome back" beth says watching her friend walk at a fast pace inside the room. "i'm sorry i made you feel uncomfortable earlier," she apologized. "i'm fine and it's fine, everything is fine, alright"