𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯

Start from the beginning

over the last two years y/n had a serious drug problem. it first started simple—prescription pills and the weed— she got that from austin. then it went onto mushrooms to acid and then eventually went to the top of the pyramid—cocaine.

"𝘺/𝘯..." 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳. "𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴, 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵..𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘩 𝘢𝘪𝘳"

and of course she wasn't proud of the way she acted towards everyone and everything.

"𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥!" 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳. "𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶...𝘪'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘪'𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘪'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘧, 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦?!"

"𝘺𝘦𝘴! 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥"

she thinks about it all the time. sometimes it comes unexpectedly. coincidentally this happened a month after the situation with ben but it wasn't exactly that, it was also built up depression that she never told anyone about. the drugs didn't solve anything. it never did. the drugs were just a way to escape reality and go into her own world of happiness. she didn't go to rehab, she thought it would be stronger to stop on her own than have someone help her.

"hey," she felt a hand on her lower back and austin's voice. "you good?" he examined her face expression. "let's smoke" was the only thing she replied with.

let backtrack to y/n's and austin's friendship. her first day, book complaining, smoke out in his room. we have all of that information and here is some more. their friendship is close and at some points too close. they've made out multiple times but never thought about going further. if was four months ago when she told him how she felt towards him. she can tell he likes her, but he knows that she doesn't want anything relationship wise.
she didn't exactly tell him the full reason why she doesn't want to date anyone at the moment. all she told him was...