Chapter 46-Theo

So last night

So last night...

Yeah...

I have full memory of it, the full image in my brain of both of them riding me, sucking me and each other.

It's not my first threesome and most likely not my last, it was OK, I guess.

My first time was with three girls, it was fucking hot, I had two girls sucking on my dick, licking each side and the other had her tits in my face while I fingered her.

I guess college was better than what the films made out, transferring from Scotland I fitted right in with my arsehole ego and accent that had all the girls on their knees.

One of them turned out to be my ex-girlfriend, who I later fucked when they all left and just kept sleeping with her until I grew some feelings.

After grunting Zara's name and being scalded for it, I had to finish the two girls off.

Cassie was easy, a quick suck on her clit and a finger bash and she was done while the other horny bitch played with herself.

She was hard work, I worked up such a sweat with her.

Cassie had fallen asleep next to us as I pounded into her, she kept trying to kiss me but I turned my head each time.

I may or may not have imagined someone else, ripping the skin on my back to leave marks that match my face that were basically non-existent now.

The annoying girl wouldn't shut the fuck up, I was already numb and fed up when I pulled away from her.

Supposedly telling an extremely horny girl you were done with her wasn't the best idea.

She straddled me and told me if I didn't let her finish then I would regret it.

Being the gentleman I am, I let her ride her high before passing out seconds later.

What the fuck is up with these chicks? Dick hungry fuckers.

This was nearly as toxic as the shit going on between Zara, Thomas and I.

Would she be pissed off if she knew what I did? Would she even care?

It's morning now and I push the girls off each arm without waking them, still naked and my morning wood isn't interested in going balls deep again.

I throw my clothes on, my ripped t-shirt is like a cardigan on me since they ripped it off me like animals. My hoodie is a bit damp but fuck it.

Drew is asleep next to the now burnt-out fire, a bottle in his hand still and saliva rolling down the side of his face.

My eyes screwed up in the daylight, fucking burning them out the sockets. I use my hand to block it out and walk over to Drew.

"Drew. Hey, wake the fuck up," I say, kicking his side slightly before full pelting him so he wakes.