Chapter 45- Theo

I'm sick of this shit with her

Seeing her with Thomas, his hands on her had me picturing him in a thousand pieces and I even felt hatred towards Zara.

I've only been really hurt by one person, properly hurt where I felt like I could have an emotional breakdown and that's when my mum left me with that arsehole when I was a kid.

But even then, I never really had a mum to lose, not really. She was never there to show me how to treat a woman or how to make the right decisions and my dad is... well, you know what he is like.

I've never really lost anyone or anything that was actually good to me.

I've lost Zara, or she lost me. I'm not really sure how the fuck that works yet but she can go take a flying fuck for all I care.

I stormed away after telling her to stay away from me, and I meant it, if she comes near me I will be telling her to fuck right off, back to Thomas like she always does.

She basically begged me to fuck her, I did and then she acts like nothing had happened when he is there, his hands all over her and so close.

Acting like she never told me she loved me and argued that she knew what she wanted, she is deluded.

If that was me I would never hear the end of it, yet poor, pregnant Zara gets a free pass each time because Thomas doesn't see she is a mind fucking slut.

Right, maybe she isn't a slut and I would kill anyone who had that opinion of her but she has a problem with keeping her legs shut when she is around me.

I've messed around for fun and played games with a woman.

Zara, she has her own fucking game and she's the number one player.

She's no innocent girl either, and I was lucky enough to fall in love with her. Now it's like I'm being tormented for all my years of fuckery by having her so close but not able to actually have all of her.

I let her get between Thomas and I and now I've screwed up the good thing we had going, I may have said something to try piss him off but it was all just the anger talking.

It takes me fucking ages to get back to the town hall, I barged through everyone and grabbed my bag, stuffed it full of my shit and told Drew he could either stay or come with me.

He always had my back and he packed his stuff and followed me out the shitty town, looking around us as we left the hall behind us.

I was in two minds to stay and wait for Crawford, we have been friends for years but then again he could keep Zara safe...

I've no clue what my actual plan is but if I had to lay eyes on her again I would snap.

Drew was clueless to everything that had gone on between the three of us, the ultimate triangle that would give you a headache for sure. The look he gave me when I told him about last night/morning, confirmed it to me that I wasn't in the wrong for acting up the way I did.