Chapter 39

Theo storms off and slams yet another door, probably Adrianna's

Theo storms off and slams yet another door, probably Adrianna's. He needs to cut that shit out before I slam his head in between a door and the fucking frame itself.

I peak out the window and it's still snowing, it's heavy. Thomas is going to be so worried if we don't get back anytime soon, staying overnight with Theo has me nervous.

I miss Thomas, he makes me feel comfortable and safe. Theo, well, he makes me feel like I'm losing my fucking mind and questioning everything about myself.

I don't trust myself near him, he stirs something deep inside of me that I would rather keep away. His words play only mind, constantly replaying that it isn't Thomas'. Was I actually pregnant?

Fuck it, I pull on my shoes and throw Theo's hoodie on that he took off when we got here.

Wow, this smells good, it's almost... familiar? I would lay in this every night if I could.

God, my inner Z needs to shut the fuck up.

I sneak upstairs slowly and careful not to make any creaks and look in Adrianna's room to see Theo sleeping on his front.

His back muscles are fucking huge and littered with tattoos, some roses and skulls, is that a naked woman?

He stirs and I jump back and bolt down the stairs and out the front door, face-first into the ice-cold fucking snow.

I dust myself off, laughing at my misfortune and the fact no one had seen me fall made it worse. This is my type of luck, face palming as I make my way to the chemist.

My feet are wet, cold and probably falling off by the time I get back to the house. Theo is still fast asleep in bed, snoring lightly.

I pull the twin pack of pregnancy tests out my pocket, pulling one out and staring at it intently. This isn't real, there is no chance I could be.

I make sure it is soaked and wait while sitting on the side of the bathtub.

Do you know how long five minutes is? A long fucking time. Enough time to make me think about times with Thomas that have me here seeing the aftermath of our destructive behaviours.

I stare at the shower curtain, I was here with him, he pleasured me with his mouth before emptying himself inside of me.

I couldn't imagine Thomas though, I don't think he had the balls to do the things that I'm picturing.

Theo said he was here a few weeks ago and made the horrid remark that he 'fucked my brains out on the bed'.

He was talking shit, right?

Five minutes are up and my shaking hands turn the test and I clench my eyes closed and peak one eye out.

All the blood has drained from my face and turned cold, bile rising to my throat and I let it all release into the toilet. My eyebrow knit together as I wipe the drool from my mouth and stare at the test again.