Chapter 42

I absolutely love shagging Zara, even more so when her nails are scratching down my back and I feel her trembling below me, so close to her orgasm

I'm a selfish arsehole, a prick who takes what he wants and usually gets it as well. Zara hasn't ever really told me no, no one has.

The first time I put my dick inside a girl I was underage. I wasn't scared because I didn't give a fuck about the lass, whoever her name was, I was a horny teenager who got addicted so my number racked up considerably.

I met my ex-girlfriend and she was nothing like Zara, she was plain and boring and always wanting stupid fucking vanilla sex. I tried to stick it in her ass and she didn't speak to me for two whole weeks, can you believe that shit?

Zara, well, she loved it all ways and begged me to do it, I'm surprised she isn't begging me now.

I like to get a finger in now and again and it usually has her gone in seconds.

I bet Thomas hasn't made her feel the way I have, she hasn't given him the whole of her.

I really shouldn't be thinking about this,  I'm fucking her so hard there are things falling off the bedside cabinet.

I tried to hold back, tried to stop myself from sliding deeper inside of her with each thrust but hearing her moan and how fuckable she looked pinned below me drove me mad.

I'm not doing myself any favours here but fuck does it feel good with her pulsing-warmth around me.

She said she loved me but I'm not sure if it was in the moment but I said it back anyway, I meant every word even if she didn't.

To me, Zara means everything. Whenever I picture a life with her, an impossible dream, I see no end without her. Zara, myself and some little kid holding my hand.

I need to stop thinking of this shit, I can never have that.

Just having her fucking screaming under me is enough, for now.

So, when she is telling me to go harder and wrapping her legs around me, I obey. I make sure I ram it so hard she nearly chews her bottom lip off, gasping for some air.

Got to think of the baby though so I can't exactly throw her about the bedroom like an empty sack, sadly.

Everything goes white for a long minute as we ride our highs, and I nearly miss her saying those three words.

I don't hate that they make me weak, but they do, they really do, and I'll memorise every inch of her and her words.

What I do hate is when little fucking cock blocks interrupt us by walking in the front door and breaking us from our moment.

"Fuck sake." We both say into our necks as I lean down on her, our hearts are racing against each other and her fingers are gripping me still.

I slide my throbbing dick out of her fast, jumping off the bed and she whimpers at the loss of contact.