Chapter 29- Theo

I ran up to Drew and snatched her bag from his hand, turning to stare at Thomas

I ran up to Drew and snatched her bag from his hand, turning to stare at Thomas. "This is hers."

My heart is thumping out my chest right now.

"Where was it?" I turn and ask a very nervous Drew.

"Just up the hill, the hangar entrance is just there, so we are closer than we thought." He said with a shaky voice.

Thomas pushes past me and makes his way up, I'm guessing to play the hero but he doesn't understand what that place is like, he has no chance.

I grab him by his shoulders and pull him back. "Running in there without a plan will get you killed, I mean be my fucking guest but that won't help Zara."

"So, we just leave her? Sorry, I'm not a fucking asshole like you. I'm going to get her back whether you help or not."

That's strike two for this prick.

After trying to explain to these three wankers that the place is heavily guarded and one flip of a switch would rip us to shreds, they give in. All four of us walk to some underground bunker they had found while on the run.

Drew has this big act on that he has no clue what's going on, when he was the one who brought me to my dad to begin with and told me about the programme.

The entrance was a wooden door over some metal ladders that go down deep and was hidden under a bunch of branches.

It's fucking freezing down here, icicles will be hanging off of my balls soon if we stay here too long. Plus, the place smells like shit.

"We've been staying down here to hide, there are groups out there after us because Drew shagged the wrong girl," Thomas said, gesturing to the shithole.

Typical Drew, would fuck anything with a pulse, maybe without one too. Wouldn't surprise me anymore with the shit I've witnessed from back before we had to run.

He fucked his way through a group of best friends, telling them all to keep it quiet from the others. The day they all found out he got some fucking beating from them, while I stood and watched all six of these girls kicking the shit out of him. It was a great day.

"Of course he did," I said, shaking my head at the tall skinny kid who was like my brother at one point in my life.

Once we got settled on who slept where Thomas sat me down and asked me everything he needed to know about the security up at the hangar.

We came to an agreement that we needed to find stronger guns and armour, there are plenty of police stations about to find that shit. We will head to a town tomorrow and gear up then head there.

"Zara is a brave lass, she won't snap easily if they try to do to her what they were doing to me." I sat down next to him and opened up another tin of fruit and offered him some.