Chapter 24

I shouldn't have done that

I should NOT have done that.

The thoughts that are running through my mind while we hide from these sick fucks have me sweating my tits off.

I feel Theo's hand on my waist while we crouched down in the bushes, his fingers digging into my hip and I'm guessing he can feel the same frustration radiating through me right now with the grip he has on me.

Is it bad that I slept with him last night to ease the pain deep inside of me?

Probably, yes, but part of me doesn't regret it even though I should. For a moment I was able to unwind and lose myself, lose that part of me that wanted it all to end.

I should regret it, but I don't, I felt free in that moment.

I keep imagining his mouth on my neck while I tugged at his hair to bring his mouth to mine.

Urgh... I would pounce on him right now if there wasn't a group of fake assassins searching for us, the further away they get the more my body is being affected by his presence.

The images of the way his eyes raked down my body while I pulled my shirt off, taking his bottom lip with his teeth and sucking in a breath.

I could tell he felt on edge not to fuck it up, he was trying his hardest not to cum too fast which always happened when he was nervous. His hands were literally shaking tucking my stray locks of hair behind my ear with his eyes nearly blown out from his sockets.

It made me blush like fuck.

At the same time, I wanted to slap him, slap him hard enough it knocked some sense into him or until I felt a little satisfied.

He's an asshole. Or 'arsehole' as he calls it.

His fucking accent.

All the other times we slept together felt different, maybe because he told me most of the fucked up shit he had done and I knew I couldn't actually be with someone who was capable of that type of behaviour.

It still turns me on though, why does knowing he's an even bigger asshole make me wet from just a look?

Urgh, I'm a whore.

"They're gone, we should get moving and find some food and water." He said, breaking me from my dirty thoughts.

He pulls himself up off the grass letting go of my waist which has me mentally slapping myself for wanting him to stay there.

Touching my lips, they felt dry and sore, Theo's lips still look lubricated and nice and... I need to stop before I lose my head again.

"We could head to where I stayed, last I saw my house was still standing but it could be risky." I sigh. "Most of the houses got hit."