Chapter 33- Theo

Remember when Thomas mentioned Drew had gotten himself into bother with a group of dicks for fucking one of their girls?

Yeah, well, they found us.

A fucking army of homeless-looking cunts stopped us at a river and held all four of us at gunpoint.

I swear I could kick Drew's head in repeatedly. I was glaring at him from beside me. I mouthed a 'fuck you' to him too.

I'm not some little pussy who takes shit, I did put up a fight, caught a few of them with a right hook and I had seen Thomas launch himself at the biggest one, managing to take him down.

The little bastard has some strength to him.

Drew, of course, the little prick tried to run away. Crawford gave up right away and got on his knees with his hands behind his head and watched Thomas and I kick the shit out of them.

One caught Drew and slammed him down on the ground and I heard the grunt as all his breath escaped his lungs abruptly.

We were doing alright against them all, considering the number ratio.

Until the guns came out, always with the fucking weapons. Can no one deal with shit with their fists anymore?

This bullshit was getting us nowhere.

I did flip a little when one of them pushed Thomas down in the river and stood on his back, pushing his face in the water and I saw him struggling to resurface with the man's boot on his head.

At that moment, I didn't give a shit if they pulled the trigger on me or not, I pushed him off and pulled Thomas up with one arm while holding one of them by the throat with the other.

I got hit pretty hard on the head at that point, maybe it was a huge ass rock, waking up in a shitty little hut with my arms tied behind my back. The other three were here with me in the same position and all bloodied from the beat down they got.

"Great." I huffed and my head falls back against the wooden wall, I wince when a surge of pain hits me. "Drew, you really are a prick, you know that don't you?"

He slowly nods then starts laughing to himself.

Laughing? He's fucking laughing? He won't be laughing when I cut his balls off and shove them down his throat.

Thomas speaks up before me, kicking his leg with his foot and tells him to shut the fuck up.

Damn, he really did grow a set of bollocks.

I'm not sure how far these guys will go but the fact one of them tried to drown Thomas hours ago, tells me to tread carefully.

I still won't take any bullshit from them though.

My mind is always, always on Zara.

Every second, every single fucking thing I do is for her.

Can I really sit back and let her ride off into the sunset with Thomas? with everything that's going on, it would be the best option for her.