𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

"Fuck, Zara

"Fuck, Zara. Are you sure your mom isn't going to come home early?"

Thomas groans as I pull his lip between my teeth, his hard chest pressing against mine, wandering hands sliding under my summer dress. He grabs under my thighs to lift me, guiding my legs to wrap around his waist as my back hits my bedroom door.

"Answer me," he orders against my mouth.

I shake my head, watching his hazel eyes light up as I move my hips against him, the barrier of his shorts making me huff in desperation. It's a small act for most people at the age of eighteen, but for the two of us, it's not. This is a huge step.

We aren't together in any way, and if anything, my friends would laugh at me for even entertaining Thomas Edison in the first place. He's known as the biggest geek in our school to most, but to me... he's the guy I sneak around with.

I'm not sure if it's boredom that pulls us to these desire-driven moments, or if there are real emotions involved.

Yeah right, Z. My annoying subconscious fires at me, probably feeling the butterflies going crazy deep within.

I don't go around grinding on guys for fun, I haven't even gotten to that point before. But the lust and desperation flooding me right now are enough to make me want to go further, to grind harder. Lacing my fingers at his nape for extra leverage, his hot bursts of breath against my face and his hardening cock tells me he is enjoying it just as much as I am.

Leaning his forehead on mine, breathing unevenly, he holds my hips to stop my movements, pressing me harder against the wooden door. "We can't," he says with a pant, swallowing harshly as he tries to steady his breaths. "We can't do this right now."

I mean, I wasn't asking him to fuck me, I was purely just reveling in the feeling of pleasure I was getting seconds ago. "Why not?" I ask, my whining tone making me sound desperate, twisting his hair in my grip. "You've done this before, so what's the issue?"

I'm not lying, I helped him get laid a year ago, and the girl turned into a psychotic stalker that I kindly told to fuck off.

"Yeah, but you haven't. Plus, I'm still mad at you for earlier on. Do you know how embarrassing that was?" Thomas steps away, his dark brown hair now a mess from my hands running through it, lips raw, his jawline impeccable. "You're only going to do this now and sit with all the jocks tomorrow."

"That's not—"

The sound of my baby brother crying from his room stops me from running over to Thomas to kiss him again. I huff, throwing my head back as I turn and walk in the direction of his wailing screams.

I open his bedroom door, the Toy Story decor overwhelming as I walk in. He's sitting up in his bed, rubbing his eyes, his lip curled down. I hear helicopters above the house, and as I look out of Cole's window, I see hundreds line the sky, flying away from us with large chains dangling from them. "Weird," I mumble before turning to the curly-headed blonde. "Did you have a bad dream?"