Chapter 31- Theo

Three weeks

Three weeks.

Three fucking weeks we've been hunting them down.

We made it to the stations and geared up, got Thomas trained up on some firearms since he was fucking clueless, why does Zara love this guy again? fucking useless at everything. I would be surprised if he knew how to pleasure a woman.

It took us days, but we eventually got to the hangar and it's fucking empty. I'm guessing the fact we kept killing all my dad's men they decided it would be better to pack up and run.

I found a shit load of paperwork though; I kept this all to myself because, to be honest, I have no idea what way to take it.

Stuff signed by F. Coulter, whoever the fuck that is, and the paperwork explained different approaches they took to a new drug they created called TL-60, a memory suppressor that basically drives you fucking mad.

Zara must be totally delusional to what's going on right now, the chemicals that are used wouldn't be something you would even use on any living organism. Is she even alive?

She had the same shit done to her that I had, maybe worse with the levels used. My poor fucking girl. I'm gonna do my damn fucking hardest to help her as she did for me, she didn't know and still doesn't but she saved me from myself.

I will forever be in her debt, no matter what.

But then, there was another part that got me, an 'interview' between someone called Finlay and her. Zara was named the test subject 1, questioned about her life after the bombs landed.

Her sister had died, her brother Cole was missing but hopefully with her boyfriend Thomas. Nice. She thinks Cole is alive, this will be a hard one. I wish the little dude was.

She lived in a camp with her brother, sister and Thomas. What about me?

My name is at the bottom with a red cross over it with the words VOID next to it.

'Testing suspended because of gestation entering the second trimester. Will continue after the third.'

What???

If this is what I think it is, then I need to keep this shit to myself.

The second trimester is what, like twelve weeks? Fuck, we were staying at the original camp then.

Zara's twelve weeks pregnant and my fucking dad has her.

I folded up the documents and shoved them in my bag and got the fuck out of there.

Thomas and I were each other's shadows by this point, where I went, he came with me and vice versa.

The first two weeks he pissed me off, always wanting to be teamed up with me when we all took separate areas, either he thinks it's safer with me or he doesn't want me to find Zara first, either way, I didn't overly mind it.