Chapter 22- Theo

"You want me to fucking what?"

Here we have dad of the fucking year, biggest douchebag of douchebags.

I'm not one to be a soppy bitch and I'm definitely not one to beg for anything, but this arsehole just heard me pour my heart and fucking soul out for him to leave Zara alone and that's all he had to say to me.

His office is dark, no windows to let any rays of sunshine in to lighten up his fucking mood except a stupid little lamp. This is the only place I've known to have any electricity, a backup generator comes in handy I guess.

He's sitting behind his massive dark oak desk covered in papers, papers full of his plans that I still need to figure out.

"Just leave her alone dad, that's all I'm asking."

He slammed down his notebook and launched his pocketknife at me, which sticks into the door frame next to my head.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I growl at him, pulling the knife out and throwing it on the ground.

He sits back down and strokes his dirty white beard. "You've turned soft on me, boy." He pulls his foot up to land on the desk. "You should've killed that little bitch when you got the order. Her and that little sprog of hers."

"Is this what you do now? Go around shooting little fucking kids in the head. What did you get out of that then? He was only five years old and innocent, they all were!" I yelled at him, stepping forward and slamming my fist on the desk.

My anger doesn't please him, never has.

"Get out my office before I do something permanent to that face of yours. You remember where your loyalties lie." He shot back.

I know exactly where my loyalties lie and it's not with this prick.

Eventually, after getting nowhere with the idiot, I leave and try form my own plan. I head for my room, bumping into one of the girls I used to fuck when I was bored.

"Hello stranger, I'm bored." She pouts, running her hand down my arm.

Before Zara, I'd take her into my room and fuck her brains out nearly every night. I found out on the last night her name is Annalise.

She gives good head, I guess.

"No thanks." I push past her and hear her calling me an arsehole, she isn't exactly lying, I am an arsehole.

An arsehole who has been trying to be better for her.

Fuck, I was an arsehole to everyone.

My temper can get a little over the top sometimes and no matter how much I tried to hold it in, it came exploding out me even worse, like a hellhound escaping the fiery pits of hell.

I managed to swipe Mac's notebook when he wasn't looking, he will notice soon that it's gone so I need to get the hell out of here and fast.

I had to get to her before them, try warning her to run, her and Thomas.