Chapter 26

Theo has been gone for hours now and I'm starting to think he has got fed up and left me, maybe I pushed him too much?

Urgh, I'm so confused about everything.

Last night was the best sex Theo and I have ever had, the best sex I've ever had to be exact. I've woken up feeling like I could do it again.

I need to keep my cool though and follow this act I've got, that he means nothing to me. Maybe when I leave him behind for Thomas he won't be so hurt and find another girl to fuck around with.

Hopefully.

Where the fuck is he though?

I'm still lying wrapped up in a duvet naked, the coldness of the room has my hairs on my body standing, shivering, begging to capture some heat.

Theo would have been able to keep me warm right now, no... he can't because he's a stupid dickhead.

I brave it and run for the bathroom, it's fucking freezing! Turning the shower on I hoped for some warm water but it's like ice, I have no choice but to use it.

I'm halfway through washing my hair when I hear Theo shouting my name, sounding panic-stricken.

I didn't have a chance to jump out and wrap myself in a towel before he came bursting through the bathroom door, blood trickling down his nose onto his white top.

"What the fuck happened to you?" I ask, fully naked and aware he's staring at my chest. I cover myself with my arms the best I can and ask him again.

"Oh.. uhh... I fell onto a wall at some store, it's fine." He says gesturing to his face but his eyes not leaving my body. He drops the bag of goods on the floor and pulls his top over his head.

Oh boy...

"What are you doing? I'm trying to shower." I laugh at him as he stripped off all his clothes and stands there with nothing on but an angry staff.

I audibly gulp and avert my eyes from him, silently begging him to join me and resolve this frustration building up once again. The cold shower should be keeping my hormones at bay, fucking failure.

I should be out there trying to find a way to get my Thomas back, not doing all this with Theo.

Thomas should be the one edging his way towards me and pulling back the see-through shower curtain, stepping in and making my pulse race.

Thomas should be the one who's hands grasp on to my hips from behind and lowers his head to start kissing the back of my neck.

And it certainly should be Thomas pressing his solid member up against me, making me gasp.

Theo spins me around, his eyes burning into me and his mouth finds mine. "This water is fucking freezing." He says against my lips, biting them and slipping his tongue back in my mouth.