Chapter 32- Theo

We have been walking alongside the wall, looking for some sort of hope

We have been walking alongside the wall, looking for some sort of hope. Stopping every few hours for a break before I yell at everyone to get their arses up and moving again.

We have everyone helping us now, helping me find my girl.

She will always be my girl to me, every single fucking day is one day closer to me laying my eyes on her. Even just for that one final time before she fucks off with Thomas.

It's quite late at night, Drew had found a building with a bathroom, a few beds that the girls took and a kitchen full of food. Well, tinned food was the only thing edible but by now that's all we have had.

I waited until most people went to sleep before going into the shower room, stripping off and turning the cold water on.

I picture her, her exposed body above me and slamming down continually, whimpering as I fill her and her nails scraping down my skin. I see her shimmering blue eyes gazing into my dark soul, begging to release me from my demons.

Her smile, that adorable fucking smile that would melt every inch of me. She truly is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, and she was once mine.

She used to wake up next to me every morning, stroke my face and most of the time would get a firm grip of the morning wood, she used to want ME.

I'm halfway into having a stroke at the old meat hook when I heard footsteps in the water.

Here we fucking go.

"Needing some company?" A female voice comes from behind me, I don't turn around and simply tell her no.

"You look lonely, I could help you with that..." she walks in front of me and I know she means helping me with the massive hardon that I have right now.

She's decent enough, standing naked before me with a nice set of knockers, tanned skin and her blonde hair cascading down her body, but I'm not interested.

If this were a few years ago, I would have bent her over and wrapped my hands in her hair, having her screaming, waking everyone up and I wouldn't give a shit.

Now... now I'm scared Thomas walks in and thinks that's exactly what I'm doing and goes and tells Zara. I can't ruin any chance I have, especially not with girls who throw themselves at me with no self-respect.

"Fuck off, love." I stare at the ground, if I don't look at her tits maybe I will soften down a bit.

"What's wrong? scared your little girlfriend finds out." Her hand slides down my arm and I pull away. "I won't tell if you won't." She whispers into my ear.

C'mon Theo get some self-control; my dick is throbbing right now, and I need to deal with it before she does.

Then her hand... her fucking hand traces down my side and I pull away again but not enough. This girl will not give up man. "You're telling me no, but your body wants me, Theo..."