Chapter 28- Theo

Fucking hell my neck feels like it's been snapped in five different places if that's even a fucking thing

Fucking hell my neck feels like it's been snapped in five different places if that's even a fucking thing. I've got to have been lying like a bloody deck chair, my back is stiff as fuck too.

I must have slept for hours because the sun is up and the fire has burned out, the smell of the thick smoke coating my clothes.

Great, but where's my chick?

Maybe she's running off to use the toilet, she doesn't appreciate me watching her.

She didn't speak to me for a full day, still seeking me out at night.

But looking around me rubbing my eyes, all her shit is gone, no trace that she was even here in the first place. FUCK!

'ZARA.....ZARA...." I shout out while walking about like a dickhead in the forest myself. Hands cupped around my mouth to try to make myself even louder.

Fucking hell this girl drives me nuts, literally nuts.

I pack all the shit into my bag and throw it over my shoulder in a huff, stomping around like a toddler losing a toy. But she isn't just some toy, not to me, she's everything and more.

Last night was going so well, I felt like I was breaking down her walls she had built up against me from all the shit I have done. I even popped in a cheesy I love you and got nothing in return, not gonna lie that hurt like a bitch but I won't admit that to anyone.

I just want her to forgive me, the hate she has to me is still there alongside the sexual attraction.

Why didn't I just get her the fuck out of here when I first fell for her, when I knew it wasn't some mission to fulfil some shitty test.

In the process I lost basically everything and so did Zara. I mean, she lost her fucking brother and sister for fucksake.

Her sister is a snake though, I'm glad she's dead. As soon as I saw that authorization letter with her name and then her dad in a picture with my arsehole of a dad, I knew there was some sort of connection.

Zara mentioned her dad passing away not long before the bombings so he couldn't be involved

I've walked around this stupid fucking forest for ages now and still no sign of her, would she go to A-Centre? Nah, she ain't that dumb.

What if Thomas caught up and took her right under my nose? Shittttt.

I turn around to walk right up to this hangar when I'm met with a clenched fist right to my nose, my eyes watering instantly as I'm thrown back and a pair of hands grabbing my the shoulder by someone else.

"Where the fuck is she, Theo?" A shaking Thomas yells in my face, spitting on each word with his eyes blazing.

The cunt doesn't even give me a chance to fucking answer, he blows another fist into my side knocking all the wind out of me, fuck this kid has a good hit.