Chapter 40- Theo

What do you do when the girl you change your whole life for has no clue who you are, but has her fingers trailing over your dick?

Don't do what I did and tell her no. She will run away in a childish huff and slam doors to make a point that she's pissed the fuck off.

Who the fuck am I these days? Old Theo would have tried to fuck her through the mattress the first chance he had.

The old Theo... the one she once smiled at every morning, kissed before sleep and told she loved endlessly.

Fuck it, I'm going to show her who I truly am. I'm going to show her the person she wants to remember. Not this ridiculously desperate guy trying to prance around her like a bad smell.

Every second my hands were on her the hungrier I got, showing her exactly what it was like at the start before I became a soft prick.

She was loving it to be fair, I nearly came in my boxers when her lips sucked in my fingers full of her wetness.

Then, the really annoying arsehole in my head told me I was being selfish, disrespecting Thomas and definitely taking advantage of Zara.

If this did help her remember, then she will know that she didn't want me anymore, just wanted the sex without the ties.

I didn't want that, at all. The no ties thing I would have happily taken part of before Thomas and I grew close.

Her nails are digging into my face and I'm fighting against every single part of me not to ram my dick into her, except that idiotic part who wants her to be happy.

I should push her off, wrap up and get her back to where she should be, with him. She did break up with me and ran to Thomas to be fair, if she remembers that then I've got no chance.

The momentary image of her and Thomas sneaking around behind my back snaps me out of this poor judgement call and I press my lips to hers.

She moans into my mouth when my hand reaches between us and circles her again, hooking my fingers inside of her, pumping deep into her and pick up the pace as her nails dig into my face even harder.

It's fucking sore.

I can't do this, everything about it is wrong. Then why does it feel so right?

I love the way she feels beneath me when I push her off of my lap and climb on top of her, my fingers still keeping their rhythm. I'm holding back massively here and I think she can sense it.

I keep pulling away from our kiss and staring at her, searching her face for some sort of sign that she will regret it.

She finally releases my face and I can see she's smirking at the indented crescents on me from her assault.

"Don't stop." She groans I hadn't realised my fingers had come to a halt inside of her.

"I can't do this..." I pull away again, off the bed and taking a few steps back to create some distance.