I had a dream about her that night, she was sitting on a kitchen countertop in my old flat with me in between her legs, my fingers pumping in and out of her while she moaned my name against my mouth.

I picked her up and slid my trousers down and slammed her against the wall and grunted her name when I filled her.

I woke up to a solid fucking hardon that I had to deal with myself in a broom closet.

So, the little pissed off minion has sent the two of us to her place to grab stuff, he made some bullshit excuse that she needed to get clothes but it was just a way to get her to leave with me.

Not going to lie, I'm bricking it to know if she really does hate me.

I had a full conversation mapped out, sitting at her parent's dining table and explaining she was nearly seventeen weeks pregnant with my child.

I've been tracking it.

Nerves got the better of me and while we were nagging at each other I blurted it out in a venomous way, slapping myself for being such a dickhead.

I could see she was having an inward battle with herself when the words fell from my lips as if she knew already but didn't believe it.

But then she goes and breaks me in two by saying she would never have gone near someone like me.

Before everything went to shit and I was in my last year of Chemical engineering, I was never refused anything, my girlfriend knew I wasn't faithful all the time and especially when she walked in on me with my dick deeply inserted in one of the British transfer students.

She went nuts. Kicked the shit out of the girl then told me she had enough of my games and I was on my last leg with her.

Four years later and I'm chasing someone five years younger than me with my bairn cooking away inside of her.

Jesus.

We made it to her house, I should probably wait outside and give her some space.

It's quite clear to me now that anything between us is gone. I told her I would step aside if she remembered and still felt the same, but what is the point? I'd never be good enough for her.

The two of them, well three, won't need to worry about me getting in their way. When we get back I'll do the right thing and leave.

I feel physically sick, a lump forming in my throat when I tell her I can wait outside. To my surprise, she refuses my proposal and said I could help her.

I wasn't close to Cole, I came across him sometimes when Zara wasn't paying attention to him, carrying him back to camp in the pissing rain at night.

He is, was, a crazy little shit but he just enjoyed life.

I can only hope his energy is transferred to my offspring.

I can see Zara is struggling here, I need to get her up the stairs and into her room before she breaks down.

I carefully place my hands over her eyes and bring her close to my chest, taking one step at a time. Her hands were wrapped around the muscles on my arms and I need to fight the feeling of her so close to me.

Not the hard dick type feelings, the warm shit that gives me a headache.

When I get Zara to her room, I remove my hands but I don't move, I didn't feel like I physically could, she was like a magnet pulling me closer to her.

When I felt myself falling for this girl I was such a dick to her, treated her like shit when I should have been worshipping the ground she walked on.