Get your fucking towel and run, NOW! I'm yelling to myself. Who the fuck even is she?

"Oh, wow... sorry guys. I didn't know anyone was in here." I screw my eyes shut, fucking Thomas.

"That's OK, you can always join in." She winks at us both, I'm behind her now shaking my head with my eyeballs blazing at Thomas.

Typical, fucking typical.

She gets down on her knees and tries to put me in her mouth. Thomas is still standing there, and I jump back when her hand clamps around me.

"Nope! I'm out. I got to go, fuck this." I grab my towel and leave the two of them, the horny mongrel and Thomas who probably doesn't know what a blowjob is.

Thomas runs out eventually, he was in there for about ten minutes before he left. He was probably fighting off the sex monster lurking in the shower room.

"What the fuck was that about?" He asks me while I pull on my coat and pack my bag. "Ehh... where the fuck are you going?"

"Sitting around with our thumbs up our arses won't get Zara back and these people are fucking nuts, nothing happened there."

"One girl tries to mess with you and you're off?"

"You don't fucking get it, man, we need to get her back, you need her back. Especially with her being..." I stop myself, shit I nearly said the fucking P-word. I mentally kick myself for being such an idiot.

"Being what?" He says, taking a step towards me, looking lost. When I ignore him, he asks me again and throws my bag to the ground. I shove him across the grass and stand over him when he topples to the ground.

"Don't," I warn him, pointing in his face, "drop it."

"What the fuck are you not telling me, Theo? Don't fucking lie to me!" He yells at me as he stands up to bring himself toward me, so we are nose to nose.

I can't tell him; I need him to think it's his.

I can't be a fucking Dad, look how my own dad turned out. I can't chance the likelihood of being a fuck up just like him.

Thomas needs to do it and right now is not the time for me to put that on him.

"She's heavily drugged somewhere, delusional," I tell him half the truth.

"Who is Finlay?" I ask him when he just stands there staring at me.

"Finlay Coulter?"

I nod and he rubs his hands down his face and shakes his head. "That's her fucking Dad."

"He is involved, he asked her a load of questions and she thinks Cole is alive and you have him."

"What? I have Cole? I fucking wish I did, but your dad killed him remember!" He stands up to me again, he's furious. I get it. He takes a step back and runs his hand in his hair.

"That's impossible, he died. We watched him deteriorate, we had a fucking funeral." He exclaimed. "Her dad was not a horrible guy; it must be someone else."

We are cut off when a fist is connected with my jaw and I'm thrown to the dirt. One of the guys we met grabs me by the collar and his fist lands on my nose, my eyes instantly water and a surge of pain run over my face.

Fucking hell.

"You stay the fuck away from her you sick pervert." He spat on me and got up to walk away.

Who the fuck is he talking about? Nah, I'm not taking this bullshit.

Thomas helps me up, but I push past him, shouldering him out the way and grab the prick from behind. My arm is locked around his throat and I grab my forearm to lock him in and throw myself back, so we are on the ground.

"Who the fuck do you think your talking to, huh?" I grit my teeth at him, yanking my arm harder until I feel him struggling enough to get my point across and let him go.

I shove him off me then I land a bunch of punches on his ribs a few times for good measure, I heard him wheezing and spluttering.

Good.

"You tell whoever the fuck you're talking about, that she wishes she had me perving on her. Stay the fuck out of my way!" I walk away with him on the grass burying his head into the ground, clenching his ribs.

Drew and Crawford appear by my side too as I walked away.

I'm fed up playing Mr Nice guy, I've gotten to where I am by being a prick, so I won't be acting like a pussy anymore.

"Thomas, Drew, Crawford, grab your shit we're leaving these idiots," I shout over my shoulder to them and grab all my stuff, they all do the same.

Thomas is slow, he runs behind me while we stride away from the building. Trying to get far away from all these arseholes as possible.

"What's the plan?" Thomas questions when he catches up with us. Our long legs against his short ones are going to be a problem.

"Find Zara, kill my dad, kill her dad then get the fuck out of here."

"I'm telling you, Theo, it isn't Finn. He is a good guy." He shakes his head, starting to jog to catch up again.

"Wow hold up! Zara's dad? What the hell did we miss." Crawford said, his nervous laugh is there, Drew equally as confused.

I can't be fucked explaining anything, I walk on, trying to figure out my next move.

Where the fuck are you, babe?

My head is fucking buzzing right now, the adrenaline from nearly letting that girl suck my dick. Thomas walking in and suspecting something, I'll need to tell him nothing happened.

Then that guy being a prick and getting put in his place, and now I'm marching to god knows where to find a girl I got pregnant who most likely doesn't recognize me.

Then, I need to watch her walk off with Thomas and my unborn kid.

Theo Dawson, you are a fucked-up dude.

-OLD VERSION-UNEDITED