eleven

( chapter )eleven

( chapter )
eleven

"CASSIOPEIA ESTELLA BLACK." A loud voice exclaimed, waking the Slytherin girl from her slumber with a start.

Cassie groaned as she sat up, leaning on her arm, and rubbed her eye with her fist, much like a toddler would do.

"Unless there is a fucking fire," The dark-haired girl said, her voice laced with sleep.

"Shut the hell up." Nova let out a chuckle and chuckled her pillow at the girl, it hit her face then bounced off on to the floor.

Cassie shook her head and shut her eyes, pulling her duvet further up her body so that only her head was showing.

Nova rolled her eyes and walked over to her best friend, she waited for a second, as if wondering the outcome of what she was about to do. Then with a shrug of her shoulders, she jumped up and landed on top of the girl.

"You weigh more than you look." Cassie muttered, her voice still laced with sleep, then she chuckled slightly as she felt Nova out-strech her arms and legs.

The blonde haired girl then picked up her head and looked at the other Slytherin, a large grin on her face. Cassie raised her eyebrows as she looked at the girl on top of her.

"And you are up on a Sunday, why?" Cassie asked, and Nova rolled her eyes.

"You're officially the same age as me!" She exclaimed, then she giggled as she watched Cassie tilt her head to the side, then smile softly.

"Happy Birthday!" Cassie smiled, then she uncovered her arms from the duvet and wrapped them around Nova's figure.

"Thank you."

Nova then made no effort to move, so Cassie did the only logical thing, she pushed the blonde girl off her bed.

・・・☽✥☾・・・

"Why did I let you drag me into this?" Nova asked as she and Cassie stood infront of the Tapestry of Barnabas the Barmy trying to teach trolls to dance the ballet on the Seventh Floor.

James Potter had walked up to the two girls while they were sitting in the Courtyard, Cassie biting the end of a Sugar Quill, even though she wasn't writing anything and Nova flicking through her Transfiguration book.

He had told the two girls that they were throwing a party for Sirius in the Room of Requirement later that day. Nova didn't want to go, however, her dark-haired friend bad dragged her along, using the 'It's my birthday' card, and also promising the blonde she would help her with the potions homework that was due in the following Tuesday.