Now I'm not an overly violent person but if I do happen to see the two snuggling over there, I cannot be accountable for my actions.

I'm fucking livid.

Twenty-one days I've had with not a single bit of stress coming my way, twenty-one fucking days I've had to work on things with Theo while Thomas kept ignoring me. Now fucking 'Ella' needs to plunge in and ruin everything I had.

I wouldn't be shocked if she tried to fuck Theo too.

I'm getting ahead of myself here, she's just some innocent girl trying to make friends, right?

Wrong.

I spot her perfect tanned body skip over to Thomas while clutching a swimsuit.

A swimsuit? Hells fucking no.

Without thinking my feet dart across the camp until I'm standing in between her and Thomas.

"Thomas, you're on guard tonight with Drew and I. You need to look over plans."

I really need a bullet to the head, there aren't any plans to look over. I just wanted him away from the girl with the skimpy swimsuit, the girl who is looking me up and down with a smug look.

"Ahh, sorry  Ell. I can take you another time unless you take Cole down, he loves the c..."

"No... Cole doesn't like strangers." I burst out before I give Thomas the utmost death stare. Who does he think he is offering my brother up to some weird girl who just arrived?

"It's okay, Tommy, you can take me tomorrow." She said with a stupid little grin and places her hand on his shoulder and walks away.

Do they already have pet names? Urgh, makes me fucking nauseous.

I FUCKING HATE THIS BITCH.

"You're fucking rude Zara, grow up." He grumbled while stepping away from me and shaking his head.

Theo gives me a strange look before he walks into the main tent with the new guard schedule.

I clasp the bridge of my nose and really think if I want to chase after him, tell him to stay away from her or if I should run to Theo, so I remember that I don't need Thomas.

I mean, the little slutty fuckbag even called him Tommy.

I decide to just take option three and go get ready, ignoring my awful thoughts about how to bury a body, without anyone knowing of course.

We got new uniforms, dark grey trousers and a top with black bulletproof vests. Theo found them in a gun range store. The guards wear them now knowing that the pricks from A-Centre have guns.

Theo never got around to fully training me with a gun, the training session lasted a whole five minutes before he had me pinned to the ground and inside me, the camp merely a few strides away in the middle of the day.

Theo told me a few nights ago that he wanted to protect Cole and I, moving the camp so we were safe from any more attacks.

I agreed while he violently thrusted into me from behind. That time he had to cover my mouth, let me bite down until I Drew blood with how loud I was being.

I've been on patrol down at the river for around three hours now and I took a break from standing, sitting on the chair at the hut Thomas and I had been meeting at for over a year now.

The first time I met Thomas here I was nervous Theo would find us. He always came to see me on guard, so hiding down here was a good idea, eventually, Theo told everyone that this area was to be covered also. I nearly died thinking he knew about us, he never did mention it.

I'm snapped from my thoughts when I hear movement outside the hut, raising my gun and slowly edging towards the door.

"Fucking hell, Zara," Thomas swears, his gun pointing right at my head when the door swung open, my gun to his.

We both drop our aim at the same time, and I roll my eyes. "What are you doing here? You're patrolling East, this is West." I raise a brow.

"You're one to talk, you're sitting in a hut doing nothing to keep the place safe." He laughs. "I was looking for you."

I turn to walk away and head back to my post when he grabbed my arm, swung me around so we are face to face.

"He saw us that night. He came to my tent when you were asleep and said if I came near you again there would be consequences." He snaps, his grip on my arm loosens.

I take a step back, frowning. "I didn't want any of this, I need you to know that," He continues.

Theo would never let that go, he would have run up and kicked his ass that night.

"He saw us? He didn't mention it to me. We have been working on our relationship and we're finally at a good place, then you throw this shit at me? Are you telling me the truth because Theo would have killed you by now?"

"Why would I lie?" He shrugs. "Do you think I like dodging you and seeing you all over him every day? Just be careful with him, I don't trust him."

"That's none of you're..."

"I just... I need to do this... one last time." He interrupts me, cupping my face with his hands, searching for any sign of a fight. "Kiss me."

His lips crash down on mine and once again we are lost in each other for a few seconds before I pull back, shaking my head as I walk away from him.

-OLD VERSION-UNEDITED (I CANNOT WAIT TO REMOVE ALL THE CHEATING BTW)