Chapter 7

We made it halfway down the hill before Theo dragged me into a small cave and crashed his lips into mine, his hips pinning me to the stone wall

He pulled back enough to whisper to me. "What were you thinking, going up there on your own?" He watches my mouth as I shrug and bite down on my lip.

I need him to shut the fuck up and kiss me again.

"I love you so fucking much." He mutters against my lips, his hands grabbing mine, pulling them above my head and intertwining our fingers. "But don't you ever do that again, you hear me?"

I smirk when he pulled his face away, letting my hands drop. He pushed my jacket off my shoulders and the small shocks of electricity hit me as his fingers moved down my arms, until the jacket falls on the floor.

He took a step back, eyes falling to my chest, finger tracing my cleavage slowly, hooded eyes looking back up to me and watching me shiver from his touch.

"What are you-"

His lips found mine again, taking my  breath away and kissing along my jaw, down my neck, leaving a wet trail that freezes against the cold wind.

He drops to his knees and unbuttoned my trousers. "Shh." He teased, nibbling the skin on my inner thigh while he tugs them down.

My head falls back against the jagged stone wall, feeling his tongue flattens over the thin material covering where I ache for him.

Theo and I have sex a lot, our favourite pass time is sneaking off to the tent or out of sight for a quick fuck.

Thomas caught on to this too and growls at me when we return.

I could imagine Thomas and I sleeping together, not a savage like Theo and try to pound me into the ground every five seconds. I could imagine him being soft and gentle, sending me fucking nuts because that's not what I'm used to.

I had a dream once that he was thrusting in and out of me slowly. Consuming me. This resulted in me waking up and having to fuck away my hanging frustration with Theo, imagining brown eyes and not looking into the deep blue ones burning into me now.

I really should be concentrating on Theo right now; he's already pushing into me and I hadn't realised. Oops.

"Fucking hell, babe. I need to shag you more, you're tight as fuck again." He grunted into my neck. This really didn't excite me at all, the opposite effect actually.

My horn is officially gone.

Who says that shit? Oh... I'm sorry I'm tight. Why don't you go fuck a pie instead of having sex with your girlfriend?

"Really?" I screw my face up at him, shoving him away from me, pulling my clothes back on while I scowl at him.

"What the fuck. Where are you going? Get back here!" He yelled at me, laughing. "This dick isn't going to suck itself."