nine

( chapter )nine

( chapter )
nine

THE HUNDREDS OF CANDLES THAT filled the ceiling of the Great Hall had been replaced by hundreds of Jack'O' Lanterns, floating in their place.

The plates that filled the table and were normally full of foods for the students to eat for tea, were now filled with hundreds of different types of sweets, some wizard sweets and some muggle. There were a few cobwebs in the corners of the hall.

Everyone at Hogwarts loved Halloween.

"That Jack'O' Lantern looks like you," Cassie said with a smirk, as she and Nova sat down in the Great Hall their stomachs filled with sweets, boredly raising her hand to point at one of the lit up pumpkins just above them. Nova rolled her eyes and let out a sarcastic 'Haha', however she was smiling at her dark haired best friend.

"I wonder if McGonagall is dressing up this year?" Nova wondered, looking up at the Gryffindors Head of House, who was sitting at the teachers table, nibbling on a Sugar Quill as she glanced over the tables. Every now and again subtly rolling her eyes at some who was acting childish.

She seemed to do that while she looked at Cassie a lot, the Slytherin thought that someone behind her must have always been acting childish.

"I think she's going to dress up as the Evil Witch from the West if she does." Nova giggled as she shook her head at the other girl.

"Maybe she'll turn Dumbledore into her pet frog?" Nova continued, raising an eyebrow as she looked at Cassie, who now looked way too over excited.

"And then someone will have to kiss the frog so that they turn him back into a man!" She exclaimed with a smile, causing the people next to her to scoot away slightly.

"I think I'll trick Sirius into doing it," Cassie continued to muster with a smirk, Nova shook her head at the girl as she replied.

"Gonna say its secretly a beautiful girl are you Cass?" Then the blonde giggled yet again as the dark-haired girl nodded, a look of determination on her face. Cassiopeia then stood up abruptly, and began to walk quickly away from the table.

"Where are you going?" Nova called as she sent the girls back a confused glance, without turning around, Cassie responded with.

"To ask Potter for a spell." Nova knit her eyebrows, thinking for a second, before her eyes widened and she rushed after the other girl, who was already walking down the tables towards the Marauders.

・・・☽✥☾・・・

"I'm ready to eat until I pop," Sirius said as he looked at all if the food in front of him, James rolled his eyes and poked the dark-haired boys stomach with his index finger.