Chapter 39

Hey guys here's chapter 39 enjoy!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN ME!

Chapter 39

Mates!? What!? Did I hear right? But I thought Elle already has a mate! Its impossible to have two mates. I stared at George for what seemed like hours.
"But Elle already has a-a mate." I said stuttering slightly.
"He is not her mate!" George growled and I winced. I didn't know what to say. Its going to be alright? No because Elle is being manipulated by some crazy lunatic thinking he is her mate.
"You believe me right?" He asked and I looked at his face.
"Yes Of course I do." I said and looked down at the wooden table.

"She knows?" I asked.
"Yep and she doesn't think its true." He said and I could hear the sadness in his voice.
"I have to talk to her." I said and George nearly jumped out of his skin.
"No! No you cant!" He said and I looked at him frowning.
"George my sister is with a guy who is lying to her and saying their mates..... Wait why would he lie and say that?" I said questioning myself and George gave me a look of confusion.

"Honestly I never thought about that. Its weird. Why is he doing this?" George questioned.
"I don't know." I answered both mine and George's question. George and I sat there for a bit in silence when he was yelled at to get back to work. I sat there thinking so much that I got a migraine by the time I went back to school. I parked the van and slammed my head into the steering wheel. A loud long beep rang out and I ignored it for a while tired of thinking but I couldn't stop wondering what the hell that creep is up to! I eventually got out of the van and walked into the school. I was angry! I was mad that some weirdo was lying to my sister and that my sister could be so stupid!

I slammed open the caf doors and stormed in. I plunked onto a spot beside Joey and Molly. I looked behind me at my sister Elle. Didn't she know that her so called 'mate' isn't her mate at all?
"Why are you so pissed?" Maurice asked watching me with concern. I turned back to the group.
"Never mind." I said in a warning tone. She backed off immediately with everyone else. I picked a few fries off of Joey's plate and glared at the table. I wanted someone to make me snap so I could hurt someone!

********************************************************************************

The day went quickly and now I was sandwiched between Raiden and Vince.
"You okay?" Raiden asked concerned.
"Fantastic." I replied dryly. He turned away with hurt clearly evident in his eyes. My hands were curling in and out of fists. After lunch I didn't feel so bubbly so I changed into a pair of jeans and a pull over sweater. I felt someone pinch my cheek. I looked over to Raiden who was frowning. I glared at him.
"You okay?" He asked.
"That's the fifth time you asked me." I hissed.

He looked down at my hand.
"You want to hit something?" He asked.
"Obviously Raiden." I growled.
"Hit me then." He said and I gave him the are you crazy look!?
"I'll fight back trust me. Hit me." He said and I frowned.
"But I don't want to take my anger out on you." I said quietly.
"Okay then be a little b*tch for all I care I was just trying to help. Your such a brat!" Raiden yelled and stood up facing me off. I stood up too not taking anything from him.

"Shut up Raiden!" I yelled and Mrs. Tarlea watched us with wide eyes.
"No because its true!" He screamed in my face. I growled and pushed him with all my might sending him flying into the wall on the other side of the class room. He grunted and jumped back up.
"That's it!? Your weak!" He yelled and I ran at him. I charged him into the wall and we toppled through it. I straddled him and started going for any punch I could. He kicked me off hard and I flew hitting the top of a desk and sliding off the other side onto the floor.