Chapter 37

Hey guys okay so long time no update huh? I KNOW! I'm horrible anyways here is your chapter enjoy :D

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

ME.

Chapter 37

I walked down the side walk and listened to the click of my heels on the cement. I looked up and saw the bakery sign. I felt knots tie in my stomach. Don't be nervous Sienna! ..... Screw it I'm like peeing myself. I am about to break up with George for Raiden and I honestly have no idea how this is going to go. I got closer to the bakery and looked in the window. I saw George sitting at a table with Elle. Her face is red with anger and he is yelling. I bent down a little lower and watched in the window so they couldn't see me. I saw Elle stand up and throw her water at him. She pointed a finger in his face and leaned in close to him and whispered in his ear. I saw her heading towards the door and ran to the next store over.

I opened the door and flung myself inside. I hid behind the wall under the front window. I peeked over and saw Elle's retreating figure. I sighed in relief. I stood up and looked around. I groaned. Just my luck to stagger into a sex shop huh?
"Can I help you miss?" I heard someone ask. I blushed and shook my head leaving the store quickly. I watched Elle continue walking. She turned and ran into the forest. I pursed my lips in confusion. Huh that's weird I didn't even know George and Elle knew each other.

I saw George walk out and he looked over at me.
"Oh hey babe." He said and walked over giving me a quick peck.
"Hi." I said and once I looked at him I chickened out. I'm sure what ever happened between them was not good and by dumping him now probably wont make things better for him.
"What are you doing around here?" He asked me and I smiled.
"Uh I came to get a doughnut.... Ya a doughnut. Can you go get me one I'll wait out here." I said and he nodded and walked back towards the bakery. I walked over and waited outside.

Man I was in some deep trouble but first I want to know why Elle had come to argue with George. I looked in the bakery and saw him wave to me. I forced a quick smile and waved back. I turned around and bit my lip nervously. How the hell am I chickening out over something like this!? I heard the door open and looked over to see George handing me my doughnut. He pulled me in for a hug and held me tight. I awkwardly returned the hug and he let me go. We started walking and he held my hand. I winced and looked away a little.

We sat down on a bench and I slowly slid my hand out of his and took out my doughnut. I slowly nibbled on it and he watched me chuckling.
"What?" I eventually asked.
"Your so cute that's all." He said shrugging and I blushed.
"Thankss." I said slowly and took another bite. We sat there for a bit, me eating my delicious doughnut and him watching me like a creepy pedophile. Once I finished I cleared my throat and got up I walked over to a garbage and tossed the little bag in.

I internally groaned. Why am I in this situation again? Oh ya cause I decided to go out with someone ho isnt my mate when I already knew who my mate is. I turned around and walked back to him. He smiled up at me and I plunked down on the bench.
"So what do you want to do?" I asked him and he smiled over at me.
"Want to go to your house and watch a movie?" He asked and I nodded pursing my lips I stood up. He grabbed my hand and tugged me along with him towards my house.

We walked back him asking questions and me giving him short answers. It was awkward and honestly I was thinking of Raiden the whole time. What if he is at my house? What will he think? Once my house was in view I started to panic. We started up the front steps to my front door and my palms started sweating. He held the doorknob and looked back at me.
"Are you okay?" He asked looking at me with concern.
"Yea fine." I said quickly and he stared at me for a second before shrugging and looking away. We opened the door and walked in. Raidens scent hit me like a brick wall.