Chapter 34

• Dedicated to My p.a day :)

Hey guys okay so hope you enjoy my story and hope you enjoy the chapters to come :) So you all know the routine read vote, comment, and fan me :') just wanted to say also that you guys make my day.... whenever I'm in a bad mood and write your votes and comments make me smile :) so congrats you guys have accomplished the impossible!!! <3 enjoy guys and gals.

VOTE,

COMMENT

FAN ME.

Chapter 34

I watched as the silver fur sprouted all over her body. Her bloody clothes ripped and her eyes snapped open. She curled up into a ball pushing her back up as far as she could. I remember that stage. Pure confusion and anger mixed with pain. I stepped back a little. Her legs twisted and curved. Her screaming stopped because there is a point in time where you can't scream cause your voice is now wolf.

I saw her change before my eyes from my Molly into this cute smaller silver wolf. The wolf looked around for a second in confusion and whined. She jumped surprised and then looked over at me.
'Hey Moll's Doll' I said to her through mind link. She stared at me shocked. I turned and grabbed a mirror from the wall and turned it so she could look in the mirror. She whimpered in shock as she stared at herself. I saw pain and shame in her eyes. I tilted my head slightly confused.

Her attention darted to me again and she looked p*ssed! She growled a little.
'What did you do to me!?' She asked horrified.
"I saved your life. Molly it was either die or become what I am." I said sternly and she gave me a confused look.
'What do you mean become like you? What is wrong with me Sienna!?' Molly yelled.
"Nothing is wrong with you Molly. You just changed into a cute little silver wolf. I am a werewolf now you are. It'll be much easier to explain in human form but for now I want you to walk over to me." I explained and put the mirror down and stood on the other side of the room.

"Okay come on now." I said. She looked at me like I was crazy before walking a few steps towards me. They were shaky but that will improve in time. I smiled.
"Your doing really good Molly." I said smiling and she snorted. I put my hands on my hips.
"Attitude is not needed in a positive learning environment." I said smirking and she rolled her eyes. Molly walked to me and sat down. I started walking out of the room.
"Follow me." I said and she followed. Once out side I made her sit and watch. I called the baby bunch, my mom and dad, Shaun and Sandra and my sisters out. They all came out and looked at Molly.

Molly shied away and I walked over lifting her chin.
"Never look shy Molly we are werewolves be confident in yourself even if your not." I said and smiled when she stood up straighter.
'Are they all like you?' Molly asked me through mind link. I wonder if she is in my pack now because I created her. I'll ask Shaun later.
"Yes Molly about 85% of this towns population are werewolves. Okay want to see something super cool?" I asked her and she nodded.

"We will all change now just so you don't feel left out." I said. She shrugged. I laughed and then turned to the group.
"Do you guys mind changing so that Molly can see?" I asked and they all ran into the forest. I turned to Molly.
"There is allot for you to learn young grasshopper." I said and she rolled her eyes. I looked back to the forest and saw them all walk out in underwear. Molly looked away.
"HAHA Molly its fine you'll have to get used to it or we may have a problem. If you change in clothes they will shred so we reduce as much clothing as possible." I explained and she nodded.

I made her watch as I pointed to each one they changed quickly dropping onto all fours. Once they finished I turned back to her and smiled proudly. Molly is the size of the average girl but most of our girls are pretty big.
'What about you?' Molly asked.
"Oh I'm not changing right now." I said and she frowned.
'Why not?' She asked confused. I shrugged.