Chapter 19

• Dedicated to My awesome friends who left me alone long enough to write this :)

Hey guys okay so I just had to send my laptop back for repair so I might not upload as much in the next week or so. I will try to upload as much as I can. Right now I'm using my moms laptop seeing as my sister is using hers :P. So here is your chapter 19 and soon just wait things will get very interesting!! :D Okay so here it is love you guys enjoy!!  PIC OF DANA ON THE SIDE >

VOTE,
COMMENT
AND FAN ME!! :)

Chapter 19

The last class on the last day of the week. Yes a week has gone by and surprising boringly slow rate. Raiden still isn't giving up the whole 'trying to get you to like me' thing. To be honest he can be really annoying sometimes and others its just pathetic with how much he sucks up.
"I really like you drawing," He commented and looked at my picture of two stick men on a page. Yes they are just two stick men in the middle of the page just sitting there. He likes my boring stick men? Whatever what a suck up!

"Cool," I replied and drew a big x over them.
"Like them now?" I asked glaring at him.
"Sure the x adds flavour I guess," He said scratching the back of his head looking at the paper. I rolled my eyes. I just wanted to scream!
"Seriously kid stop the act." I grumbled. He looked at me for a second and then sighed.
"I know its not getting me anywhere is it?" He asked.
"Pfft no your just annoying me even more." I answered honestly.
"Now that I'm not trying to be nice your picture looks like shit." He said.
"That was uncalled for," I told him grinning. Thank god doofus over here quits the act!

"Whatever." He said ignoring me. I hugged him from the side and squeezed.
"Good to have you back jerk!" I exclaimed hugging him. He surprisingly hugged me back.
"Thanks feels good to be back, I'm not sitting with you at lunch anymore to. Yours friends annoy me." He said and we pulled apart.
"Ya well they don't like you much either." I said and it was true the guys were always complaining about it when he will leave and Carmine hates him.

Vince smiled at us and shook his head.
"What?" I asked him.
"You guys so weird," He commented.
"But you love us," Raiden said winking.
"Whatever," Vince mumbled and I laughed and ruffled his hair. Art went by quick and soon I was meeting up with Carmine at our lockers.
"Hows your day going?" She asked me. I beamed her a smile.
"Great captain jerk wont be at our table tomorrow because I told him to quit the act." I told her and a smile stretched across her face.

"Yes!" She exclaimed and high fived me. We walked to the bus and hopped on. We sat down and started telling each other what we did today. Soon Carmine got off the bus and so did I. I was walking home when I heard someone close behind me. I didn't really think nothing of it until I was pushed. I turned to see Dana just as I regained myself. I turned around and stared her down.
"Seriously when will you learn?" I asked skeptical that she really had just pushed me.
"Nothing to learn," she hissed.

I stared her down for a second. Tyson tugged on my arm to come and ignore her but I seriously need to beat her till she gets the point.
"Do you wanna fight me or something?" I asked her narrowing my eyes. She smiled evilly.
"Yes that's exactly what I want." She said smiling. My eyes widened slightly.
"Really?" I asked a little unsure. She looked at me for a second.
"I think I can take you." She said and I rolled my eyes.
"Its what everyone thinks," I grumbled to myself.

"Lets go then change," I told her and she wasted no time to change. I turned around and looked at Tyson. I handed him my bag and pulled off my sweater.
"She is bigger then you Sienna." Tyson pointed out.
"In human, Tyson my friend you have never met my wolf." I patted his shoulder. I turned around and started running for Dana who started running as well. I jumped at the same time as her and changed just as we made contact making her fly back in shock. I landed on all fours and grinned at her.